Transfer rumours

Yorkie

No idea, but know nowt about him other than he was highly rated at one point.  Says this on his wiki about his style of play though

A quick, hard-working, tactically versatile player, Sturaro is capable of playing anywhere in midfield, but is usually deployed as a box-to-box, central, or defensive midfielder in front of the back-line, courtesy of his energy and qualities as a ball-winner, as well as his solid technique, and subsequent capacity to start attacking plays after obtaining possession.[24][25][26][27] Due to his physical attributes and ability in the air,[27] he is also capable of playing as a defender,[25] both in the centre,[25] or on either flank, and has been used as a right-sided attacking full-back or wing-back in recent seasons;[28][29][30] he has also been fielded as a winger on occasion.[31][32]

Regarded as one of the most promising footballers in the world in his position as a youngster,[33] due to his work-rate, stamina, composure, tenacity, strength of character, and ability to read the game,[27][34] his playing style has drawn comparisons with compatriot and 2006 World Cup winner Gennaro Gattuso.[26][33][34] Unlike Gattuso, however, Sturaro is also known for his offensive contribution, and his ability to make attacking runs and advance into good positions, which has also led him to be compared to former Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal.[27][35] Although right-footed, Sturaro is also capable of distributing and striking the ball accurately with his left foot.[27][36]

No idea, but know nowt about him other than he was highly rated at one point.  Says this on his wiki about his style of play though

A quick, hard-working, tactically versatile player, Sturaro is capable of playing anywhere in midfield, but is usually deployed as a box-to-box, central, or defensive midfielder in front of the back-line, courtesy of his energy and qualities as a ball-winner, as well as his solid technique, and subsequent capacity to start attacking plays after obtaining possession.[24][25][26][27] Due to his physical attributes and ability in the air,[27] he is also capable of playing as a defender,[25] both in the centre,[25] or on either flank, and has been used as a right-sided attacking full-back or wing-back in recent seasons;[28][29][30] he has also been fielded as a winger on occasion.[31][32]

Regarded as one of the most promising footballers in the world in his position as a youngster,[33] due to his work-rate, stamina, composure, tenacity, strength of character, and ability to read the game,[27][34] his playing style has drawn comparisons with compatriot and 2006 World Cup winner Gennaro Gattuso.[26][33][34] Unlike Gattuso, however, Sturaro is also known for his offensive contribution, and his ability to make attacking runs and advance into good positions, which has also led him to be compared to former Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal.[27][35] Although right-footed, Sturaro is also capable of distributing and striking the ball accurately with his left foot.[27][36]

Sounds like a Rafa player.

Starting at 15 when they want 22 is reasonable if that's not your final offer. With a normal club the aim of that is to make Nice think "Okay, maybe we're asking a bit over the top" and drop down to about 18-19. Of course that is our final offer because the Owen record must always stand.

At the moment we're basically relying on Shelvey and Diame, not only to stay fit for the whole season but also to maintain form which is pretty much the best of their careers. I'm not surprised we're looking to make things a bit more reliable in that area. CM is absolutely critical to a Premier League team.

Juve fans absolutely hate Sturaro, like. He seems to compensate for his lack of technical quality with aggression, work-rate and "heart". A poor man's Gattuso is probably a decent comparison from the little I've seen of him.

I thought Rondon had a 7.5m release clause if WBA went down

£16,5m apparently.

Quite a high release clause, is he even that good? I never really paid much attention to him as a striker, it's not like he was scoring a hatful of goals.

I thought Rondon had a 7.5m release clause if WBA went down

£16,5m apparently.

Quite a high release clause, is he even that good? I never really paid much attention to him as a striker, it's not like he was scoring a hatful of goals.

He's a decent player - for 16m I'd look elsewhere