Transfer rumours

Yorkie

really surprised we did absolutely nothing to address RB & LB, going through a whole season with Yedlin and Dummett will be a test, Dummett im less worried about defensively, but Yedlin was pretty poor last season in defensive areas, he got caught out loads, And Dummett to be fair to him he has improved on himself in seasons, but if we lose him to injury we are gonna get caught short.

this season will be a huge test, the first few fixtures are all tough games, and id be surprised if we won more than 7 games all season.

Feel bad for Rafa, big challenge ahead of him.

Guest The Little Waster

I don't know why I'm expecting better of total sport but what the fuck is this? Some kid and replaying clips of a whistle.

They can’t handle the truth ...

really surprised we did absolutely nothing to address RB & LB, going through a whole season with Yedlin and Dummett will be a test, Dummett im less worried about defensively, but Yedlin was pretty poor last season in defensive areas, he got caught out loads, And Dummett to be fair to him he has improved on himself in seasons, but if we lose him to injury we are gonna get caught short.

this season will be a huge test, the first few fixtures are all tough games, and id be surprised if we won more than 7 games all season.

What a lot of bollocks, we are better than we were last season.  We should be a fuckload better and I fucking hated this window but we are better and Rafa is our manager.  We'll probably finish 10th again because Rafa is so great but potentially it could have been a lot more.  Imagine if Rafa had been our manager when we spend 80 million under Mclaren.  That was a lot then.

What a lot of bollocks, we are better than we were last season.  We should be a fuckload better and I fucking hated this window but we are better and Rafa is our manager.  We'll probably finish 10th again because Rafa is so great but potentially it could have been a lot more.  Imagine if Rafa had been our manager when we spend 80 million under Mclaren.  That was a lot then.

You would think everyone else is too, i would certainly say Fulham and Wolves are better than us squad wise now. I can only see Cardiff, Huddersfield and maybe Watford weaker than us, and they all arguably have more cover in positions we don't.

But i guess 17th is the fucking aim for our soulless owner.

I think our managers experience will shine through again and we will finish mid table around 12th.

A lot of turnover at some of those clubs and may not help them initially. I think Palace, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Burnley, Southampton, Watford have maybe improved slightly but not massively. Jury out on Fulham, West Ham, Wolves and Brighton but expect West Ham to do the best out of them.

We have improved from beginning of last season with Dubravka and Kenedy, Rondon improves us given the fact Mitro would never have played and probably better suited than Gayle to this league. Muto, Ki, Schar and Fernandes may be decent.

All hinges on the players from last season retaining that consistency and hoping Muto, Rondon improves us.

Should have done alot more this window, but the 1 plus is I feel we are a stronger squad then this time last year. Banking 20mil from a window is a complete joke, just hope it's not the last straw for Rafa as he clearly wanted more.

Guess this is the end of Rafa. Don’t think a big spending January would change his mind, bloke must be fucking sick.

Yup only thing that’ll keep him here is new owners but that’s very unlikely

You would think everyone else is too, i would certainly say Fulham and Wolves are better than us squad wise now. I can only see Cardiff, Huddersfield and maybe Watford weaker than us, and they all arguably have more cover in positions we don't.

I was going a bit OTT, we did actually manage 12 wins last season. but the lack of decent fullbacks and cover worries me.

as above though when you factor in what other sides have done to address their squads and strengthen, we have hardly added but just replaced numbers, will they be better its hard to say, we have actually reduced our squad.

a serious betting man would have us down there with Cardiff,Southampton,Huddersfield and Brighton, I dont have a crystal ball but given Wolves & Fulhams spending, they could do alright, but equally experience wise could do shit.

I was going a bit OTT, we did actually manage 12 wins last season. but the lack of decent fullbacks and cover worries me.

as above though when you factor in what other sides have done to address their squads and strengthen, we have hardly added but just replaced numbers, will they be better its hard to say, we have actually reduced our squad.

a serious betting man would have us down there with Cardiff,Southampton,Huddersfield and Brighton, I dont have a crystal ball but given Wolves & Fulhams spending, they could do alright, but equally experience wise could do shit.

I forgot about Southampton, reckon they'll struggle as well. Ah we're all on a downer like, hardly surprising under this fucking mutant.

What's the deal with the Transfermarkt website? Have they really got the inside track on what the transfer fees are? The figures are all oddly specific, and presumably don't count future add-ons...

Muto - £9.63m

Fernandez - £6.03m

Schar - £3.6m

Dubravka - £3.6m

Rondon loan - £2.01m

Ki - £0

Total = £31.7m

Mitrovic - £18.18m

Merino - £10.8m

Mbemba - £7.2m

Sels - £3.6m

Armstrong - £1.71m

Toney - £798k

Total = £42.29m

£10.59m net profit.

What's the deal with the Transfermarkt website? Have they really got the inside track on what the transfer fees are? The figures are all oddly specific, and presumably don't count future add-ons...

Muto - £9.63m

Fernandez - £6.03m

Schar - £3.6m

Dubravka - £3.6m

Rondon loan - £2.01m

Ki - £0

Total = £31.7m

Mitrovic - £18.18m

Merino - £10.8m

Mbemba - £7.2m

Sels - £3.6m

Armstrong - £1.71m

Toney - £798k

Total = £42.29m

£10.59m net profit.

:dowie:

Muto - £9.63m

Fernandez - £6.03m

Schar - £3.6m

Dubravka - £3.6m

Rondon loan - £2.01m

Ki - £0

Total = £31.7m

Mitrovic - £18.18m

Merino - £10.8m

Mbemba - £7.2m

Sels - £3.6m

Armstrong - £1.71m

Toney - £798k

Total = £42.29m

£10.59m net profit.

:dowie:

Just noticed they've got Merino as an incoming, as well. Figures are all over the place, never mind.

Guest ElCid

You have a number of players way down the managers list coming in so how can you say that. Also ALL the other expected teams to be bottom half including the newly promoted teams have spent significant amounts in enhancing. Ashley has made the usual gamble of finishing 17th and Rafa has also stated the focus will be for staying up. I’m certainly nowhere near confident  the team has actually improved. I’m fully expecting to kick off at his press conference tomorrow and rightly so.