Transfer rumours

Yorkie

31 days we have to sign players when we don't have a manager or coaching team you couldn't make this shit up man

If it's any consolation, having a manager and coaching team in the past hasn't meant we're going to spend money or strengthen glaring deficiencies in the squad.

And they're not going to appoint a manager who has the final say on transfers anyway, so Charnley and Nickson can just crack on. They'll go back to the tried and tested McClaren method: supply a poor manager with inexperienced overpriced European players who don't want to be at the club and whom the manager doesn't know what to do with, meanwhile shipping the entirety of the broken, unsettled and unprepared squad on an exhausting journey to the other side of the planet for meaningless friendlies. It's cool, they got this.

Guest chopey

So they're going to return to a system that has got us relegated twice  :lol:

Absolute fucking divs.

Profitable for the owner tho

Absolute fucking divs.

Aye, although call me mental, i would have thought staying in the Premiership might be a tad more profitable but hey, he knows best  :lol:

And going into this season with no manager or staff, our snail paced buying of players we under value, a squad less its top goalscorer and player of the year centre forward, and bag of shit back up centre forward.

And with only 4 weeks until the window slams shut hahahaha, aye he knows best  :lol:

Such pathetic levels of management it's utterly ridiculous, but like you say it's profitable for him either way it seems.

Absolute fucking divs.

Aye, although call me mental, i would have thought staying in the Premiership might be a tad more profitable but hey, he knows best  :lol:

And going into this season with no manager or staff, our snail paced buying of players we under value, a squad less its top goalscorer and player of the year centre forward, and bag of shit back up centre forward.

And with only 4 weeks until the window slams shut hahahaha, aye he knows best  :lol:

Such pathetic levels of management it's utterly ridiculous, but like you say it's profitable for him either way it seems.

I think Ashley has calculated that it is cheaper to win promotion than it is to fight relegation. And he's always abl to get his loan back from the TV money.

Absolute fucking divs.

I think Ashley has calculated that it is cheaper to win promotion than it is to fight relegation. And he's always abl to get his loan back from the TV money.

Aye, reckon that's spot on, pathetic but spot on.

Guest Gonzo

Probably the most profitable person they could get involved again is Graham Carr. He knows how to pick a mercenary.

Just being in the Premier League is a goldmine for us. We're all super-rich. Why is it better to spend time in the Championship?

To stay in the Prem you have to spend, or have a mint manager like Rafa, when as we've seen Rafa wants better for the club, Ashley got rid.

My guess is, OK luck out on another manager which is unlikely, or go down spend a bit to come back up, still spending far less than you need to stay up (without a Rafa).

Or maybe he's just a fucking total and utter moron, which he clearly is anyhoo.

I cannot understand why someone would directly sabotage and prevent one of his own businesses becoming more profitable and lucrative in the way Ashley does with us it just doesnt make any sense at all

If he had invested and had any kind of business plan with NUFC we could have been worth 7 to 8x what he bought us for.

People say hes a good businessman but good businessmen do not let one of their star assets fail so spectacularly like he does

Let's be honest here we aren't worth what hes asking for us 350m for in essence what will be a championship club in 12 months time with a stadium that is filthy outdated and dropping to bits and a training ground that resembles a council estate youth club

Prospective buyers very much like us buying and viewing a prospective new house will look around and think fuck me this needs some work on it before it's up to scratch

I cannot understand why someone would directly sabotage and prevent one of his own businesses becoming more profitable and lucrative in the way Ashley does with us it just doesnt make any sense at all

If he had invested and had any kind of business plan with NUFC we could have been worth 7 to 8x what he bought us for.

People say hes a good businessman but good businessmen do not let one of their star assets fail so spectacularly like he does

Let's be honest here we aren't worth what hes asking for us 350m for in essence what will be a championship club in 12 months time with a stadium that is filthy outdated and dropping to bits and a training ground that resembles a council estate youth club

Prospective buyers very much like us buying and viewing a prospective new house will look around and think fuck me this needs some work on it before it's up to scratch

Had this argument with a Liverpool fan at the local football club, he kept coming up with “but you can’t fault him as a businessman” he just couldn’t understand that if the barrow boy had invested in us we would be worth close to 1 billion....fatty would’ve been more suited to flogging off “leather” jackets on the Quayside....oh hold on he does that thru his Sports Neglect empire

He has lost Rafa’s Salary already if the loss of ST is correct and losses are only just starting.....just take the money and run you fucking leper

Guest chopey

Only premier league club yet to make a signing and those transfer boys on Sky Sports News said that we haven't even enquired about anyone!!!

I'm 99.99% convinced the takeover is not happening but what else could explain this level of incompetence in the running of the club.

Same thing we see every year, distraction techniques so we are focused on the turmoil surrounding the club not the lack of signings/investment.

Same as our "we tried" transfer strategy which we all know is complete bullshit.

Same thing we see every year, distraction techniques so we are focused on the turmoil surrounding the club not the lack of signings/investment.

Same as our "we tried" transfer strategy which we all know is complete bullshit.

Boris Johnsons dead cat thing. Textbook.

Only premier league club yet to make a signing and those transfer boys on Sky Sports News said that we haven't even enquired about anyone!!!

I'm 99.99% convinced the takeover is not happening but what else could explain this level of incompetence in the running of the club.

Its outright sabotage and refusal to compete on a sporting level why we aren't investigated is beyond me

30 days to go until the window closes and we haven't even attempted to get any new players

Does anyone honestly expect us to sign anyone now with how long it takes us to sign someone