Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Crystal Palace spending 16 million on a player, newly promoted, not been in the premier league for 17 years Leeds United about to spend 30 million on a player and there's us once again pleading poverty. What an absolute fucking joke this club has become.

The Premier League are trying to tell us this current owner is better for us than a saudi backed consortium. Fuck right off.

Aye, but we could've ended up doing a Leeds. #becarefulwhatuwish4

Crystal Palace spending 16 million on a player, newly promoted, not been in the premier league for 17 years Leeds United about to spend 30 million on a player and there's us once again pleading poverty. What an absolute fucking joke this club has become.

The Premier League are trying to tell us this current owner is better for us than a saudi backed consortium. Fuck right off.

Aye, but we could've ended up doing a Leeds. #becarefulwhatuwish4

Holy fuck it's taken this post to smack me round the face with the fact that guff is about to come full circle when they finish above NUFC in the next year or two.

Suppose we still won't want to do a Pompey though. :thup:

Newcastle United are interested in bringing Arsenal centre-back Rob Holding, 24, in on loan and the Gunners are open to offers. (Mail)

Every time I've watched him he's been  pretty crap along with most of the rest of Arsenal's defense.

Newcastle United are interested in bringing Arsenal centre-back Rob Holding, 24, in on loan and the Gunners are open to offers. (Mail)

Every time I've watched him he's been  pretty crap along with most of the rest of Arsenal's defense.

If true I feel it means we must be selling one of Lejeune, Fernandez, Lascelles or Schar. No way we'd bring in a loan just for cover/rotation purposes.

So Morelos is pretty much on his way out at Rangers at this point.

I think Edouard is a more skillful and perhaps talented striker, but I think Morelos is really decent too. Love his physicality and desire. Could see his personality working really well in the team.

Seems around £18 million gets him rather than the £40 million Celtic want for Edouard. Think that's a good deal for Morelos.

It's gonna be freebies and loan deals so we can circle the drain yet again. :lol: If I was a supporter of any other club I'd want us to go down every year because our ownership doesn't deserve to be in the PL. Let a club that wants to be here come up and take our place.