Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Reet lads. Trippier for starters. Botman/Tarkowski to follow swiftly. A quick foray into the international goal scoring mercenaries market and then cap the window off with a worldie CM to help big Joe out. Cheers, see you on the 15th, ta.

Stay up. Next year European qualification. Kick Operation Oil Well into full swing and league winners the year after. Reet, I can die a happy man.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Reet lads. Trippier for starters. Botman/Tarkowski to follow swiftly. A quick foray into the international goal scoring mercenaries market and then cap the window off with a worldie CM to help big Joe out. Cheers, see you on the 15th, ta.

Stay up. Next year European qualification. Kick Operation Oil Well into full swing and league winners the year after. Reet, I can die a happy man.

Plus raiding South America for Barbosa and Brereton of course. 

Just now, kisearch said:

Can anyone think of an example of a team completely revolutionising their lineup in a January (or any) transfer window and it working straight away?

Can’t remember if it worked ridiculously, but our French influx seemed to do the trick? I recall a win at Villa, that Chelsea game and the Southampton game at home being pretty good. 

1 minute ago, kisearch said:

Can anyone think of an example of a team completely revolutionising their lineup in a January (or any) transfer window and it working straight away?

Us in 2012/13 isn't a bad shout. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Currently having a beer with my mate (Man City employee), same guy who said we enquired about zinchenko. Says we’re in talks with Ake and all parties interested.

Purple Ake…

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Currently having a beer with my mate (Man City employee), same guy who said we enquired about zinchenko. Says we’re in talks with Ake and all parties interested.

The consortium are near enough on the record as having wanted to sign him from Bournemouth before the City deal happened. 

From memory, there was an Athletic article when the deal had fallen through and it mentioned an interest in both him and Ferran Torres specifically, before they both to City. 

This + Howe = could have legs. 

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Thought nobody was going to sell or loan us players as they wanted us relegated..

7 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

PIF Moving on to inter next for 1 billion if thats true we will just be a feeder club.

Staveley said they looked, but decided against it. I’ve not seen one article from a genuine recognised source that they are still interested. However, if it did happen (I don’t think it will), then it would raise serious questions about their ownership of us.