Transfer rumours

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

I think so too. Really hope I’m wrong 

Took some time to sack Bruce, some more time to sign Howe and a deal for a sporting director is still not done.

In the transfer window you have to act fast. Otherwise agents will shop the player around for other teams.

14 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

Took some time to sack Bruce, some more time to sign Howe and a deal for a sporting director is still not done.

In the transfer window you have to act fast. Otherwise agents will shop the player around for other teams.

Teams aren’t going to rush to help us out either, loads of things against us , we may get one in early then a clutch of them last two days , dreading it.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

A loan move for Martial would make sense now imo, can play through the middle and then out wide if and when Wilson comes back.

BREAKING: Sevilla have made an offer to Manchester United to sign Anthony Martial on loan. Sky sports

Sky Sports News also exclusively revealed that Sevilla is Martial’s preferred destination, amid interest from Barcelona and Juventus.

Edited by Slim

Check out the latest headlines from this morning's papers...

Barcelona misfit Samuel Umtiti has emerged as a £17m target for relegation-haunted Newcastle. (The Sun)

Newcastle are reportedly 'in the mix' for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang though the frozen-out Arsenal forward is believed to be eyeing up a different destination. (Daily Star)

3 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

If ASM is out for a few months I’d look at bringing in Ben Arfa on a short term deal.

we can get him into training tomorrow and ready for the cup game.

may only be an impact sub but it wouldn’t get in the way of the longer term deals.

I hope this is a wind up.

10 minutes ago, Slim said:

Barcelona misfit Samuel Umtiti has emerged as a £17m target for relegation-haunted Newcastle. (The Sun)

Newcastle are reportedly 'in the mix' for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang though the frozen-out Arsenal forward is believed to be eyeing up a different destination. (Daily Star)

Umtiti is awful, never been the same since his injury and he always looks unfit 

9 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

If ASM is out for a few months I’d look at bringing in Ben Arfa on a short term deal.

we can get him into training tomorrow and ready for the cup game.

may only be an impact sub but it wouldn’t get in the way of the longer term deals.

Utterly ridiculous :lol:

30 minutes ago, Slim said:

We can't "win" in this transfer window.

I'm expecting us to be linked daily with players, followed with 'Newcastle hit with fresh blow' for a player we were never in for.

When it's said and done, the same folk (Soccer Saturday panel) that came out with "tHeY cAnt Just go OuT and BuY MbAppE" will be sat there smug criticising the so called richest club in the world for not spending hundreds of billions.