Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Spending money on players who don’t actually improve our best 11 is worrying. 

Especially given when Wilson is fit they both want to occupy the same space. 

We surely can do better right?

Relying on Wilson to be fit seems a dangerous game to play. When he is fit and firing. We’d have to spend mega money to have an upgrade on him and we do need a squad after all.  

Not sure who fits the bill. But obviously I’d rather we spent £40-50m on a guaranteed starter and top class player. But going to be hard in January and with the position we are in. 

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

17m for a player who’s scored 3 goals. Honestly. 

Danny Ings has 4 goals and Villa wouldn't sell for £17m. My Cristiano Woodinho comment was just a joke :lol:

One foreign player in however many years Dyche has been there doesn't give me much confidence that Burnley will pull some superstar foreign striker out of the hat like :lol:

Edited by triggs

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

£25m wasn’t it? I’m sure I read that in an article a few days back. 

Wouldn't surprise me, but he's out of contract in the summer I think. Surely they'd take 17 million rather than see him walk? Although I guess if he gets them into the Premier league next season all bets are off

2 minutes ago, Chrisjraby said:

Wouldn't surprise me, but he's out of contract in the summer I think. Surely they'd take 17 million rather than see him walk? Although I guess if he gets them into the Premier league next season all bets are off

They have an option for another season, I believe. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Fuck it. Kept saying he isn’t what we need. But someone that can run with the ball, break the lines and create something is needed. 

Yesterday has definitely got me panicking like fuck! Especially when someone posted up the midfielders goals and assists stats.