Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Batshuayi again. Not going to happen. Will probably go to Leeds. Other than a new owner and manager a striker surely has to be the biggest priority.

Went deathly quiet on Ryan Fraser too who was at one point on the verge of signing with us.

Welbeck is utter garbage, be the same idiots who wanted Carroll to get another deal that want him signed

Never saw the fuss over him. Basically a non-scoring striker who got by on reputation for being a Man U and Arsenal player

If Gayle and Joelinton are staying, I think we can forget any striker rumours. Seems we’ve shot our swap and loan attempts thus far, and with Gayle saying he’s seeing out his contract...

I genuinely think that Big joe, Gayle and Carroll are the worst striking options any PL club has had.

Welbeck is utter garbage, be the same idiots who wanted Carroll to get another deal that want him signed

Never saw the fuss over him. Basically a non-scoring striker who got by on reputation for being a Man U and Arsenal player

I think his England form got him more plaudits than his club form. Weird player.

If Gayle and Joelinton are staying, I think we can forget any striker rumours. Seems we’ve shot our swap and loan attempts thus far, and with Gayle saying he’s seeing out his contract...

I genuinely think that Big joe, Gayle and Carroll are the worst striking options any PL club has had.

Guivarch and Dalglish was pretty grim. Beating our own record ;D

Or Maybe when we played Monaco....without a striker in any way shape or form

Even in spite of everything I'd be really surprised if we didn't get a striker. It'll be someone from the bargain bin, obviously, but someone nonetheless. Also wouldn't rule out Gayle or Muto going.