Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Buying from League 1 now? Well, Steve's gotta make his £30m war chest go a long way, especially when its got to cover wages, signing on and agents fees as well.

What’s the problem buying from League One if they’re good enough? From what i remember Spurs bought Dele Alli from League One for example.

Buying from League 1 now? Well, Steve's gotta make his £30m war chest go a long way, especially when its got to cover wages, signing on and agents fees as well.

What’s the problem buying from League One if they’re good enough? From what i remember Spurs bought Dele Alli from League One for example.

Alli was 18 or something wasn't he? This lad is 24, which isn't that old but you'd expect most players to have found their level around about that age

Obviously there's examples of players being able to move up the divisions but you've got to wonder why he's playing in League 1 at this stage in his career

Steve Bruce.

Think that would have been a good deal for both clubs.

If we could do that, bring in Ryan Fraser and Hendrick on frees and go back in for Willems then we’d be much better off than we are now and for little outlay.

Ryan Sessegnon possibly another, if Ritchie goes in PX with Gayle for Wilson, he would be a good filler at LWB, I actually think Sessegnon would be better than if we had kept hold of Rose.

Wilson and Sessegnon would be welcome signings for me, not hugely impressed with the Wood link, following Hendrick.