Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

It’s nowhere near priority though considering we have nobody to put the ball in the net and no money to spend.

Just absolutely bog standard transfer targets, simply bodies through the door cos they're available. No plan, no imagination, just available and affordable. Looks as if even the famed transfer policy has completely gone out the window too (buy them young and cheap, sell them established and expensive). Symptomatic of a regime that has well and truly checked out I guess. Now it's "whatever agent chuck-arounder Bruce wants, Bruce gets; I don't give a fuck."

:thup:

Newcastle are eyeing up a move for Oxford captain Rob Dickie as Steve Bruce looks to strengthen his defensive options over the summer.

The England under-19 international was watched by Leeds and West Brom scouts throughout last season, but it is Newcastle who could make the first move with budgets limited after the collapse of their takeover.

With just a year left to run on his existing contract, Dickie would only cost around £2million with Oxford knowing they would miss out on a fee for the centre-back next summer.

Hendrick is a decent player, always looked solid for Burnley when I've watched them. Decent, solid and a boring signing that likely won't improve our first team.

Smalling is really good, would probably be our best centre back if he was to join.

Hendrick is a decent player, always looked solid for Burnley when I've watched them. Decent, solid and a boring signing that likely won't improve our first team.

Smalling is really good, would probably be our best centre back if he was to join.

Your profile pic is as bad as the twitter users with Saudi flags. Get it fucking changed man

FWIW the only Nufc game I went to last season was the home cup tie against Oxford, a poor game from start to finish, but I will say Rob Dickie was one of the best players on the pitch so much so I didn't have a clue who he was but i went away to look him up from his number, meant nowt as I never thought we would be signing him, but I did think from that particular game he looked a good player for that level.

I think we’ll see about 6-7 teams this season with a similar transfer strategy based on the current climate (loans, frees, cheap cast-offs from other clubs) which might mean we’re not in the shittest 3. Bring it on.

No thanks, think I'll find something else to do