Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Never seen him have a good game, Leicester fans seems to think he's hopeless at PL level.

Great forum name btw.

His attitude stinks. Touch of the Nile rangers about him. Certainly not the type I want playing for the club and destined to fallout with the Brucell Sprout.

It's rather irrelevant if two loans will be good or bad players, the main thing will be we'll sign them at the end of window, so they end up missing 5 or 6 games they could have helped us in.

If we sign anyone of course.

Guest reefatoon

Willems please.  Good player and seems to have a spot on attitude.

would give ASM a bit of a lift too.

Would he be going in exchange like?

He says he’s been fit all season, is there a reason he’s not playing? Their left-back must be quality.

Willems is a bang average defender and can't be a positive that he can't get a look in at a mid table bundesliga side,  we have Lewis out altogether and still had 3 fullbacks on the bench today, we don't need another one.  Much more important positions need improving before we put another fullback in the squad

He says he’s been fit all season, is there a reason he’s not playing? Their left-back must be quality.

Willems is a bang average defender and can't be a positive that he can't get a look in at a mid table bundesliga side,  we have Lewis out altogether and still had 3 fullbacks on the bench today, we don't need another one.  Much more important positions need improving before we put another fullback in the squad

Disagree. Dubravka couldn't get a look it at Prague before we signed him. There's other factors that can be at play, and having been on loan, expressed his desire to leave his parent club, and having had a serious injury, it's not really any surprise he's not playing for them currently. Doesn't necessarily mean he's worse than what they have. Either way he's twice the player of Lewis and we should sign Willems whilst he develops. Was outstanding for us, people seem to forget just how good.

No chance Willems will play for us again. Don’t think there’s a chance in hell the board are going to sanction another LB brought in. They’ve spun led their load on Lewis, so that’s are lot for a while now. Bruce is never going to push for another LB, even if he wanted one.

Brandon Williams on loan, would be happy enough with that looked decent from what I have seen of him at Man yoo

We need an experienced lb though, this guy is right footed playing left back and not experienced .

We have so so much deadwood to shift as well. All of the below need shipping out between now and next summer as they are either finished or will never make a solid mid table level Premier league player and they must all be on around 20m a year in wages between them! Madness.

Krafth, Yedlin, Lazaar

Shelvey, Sean Longstaff, Almiron, Atsu, Murphy, Ritchie, Aarons

Joelinton,Carroll, Gayle

I would keep and build a squad around

Darlow, Dubravka

Manquillo, Schar, Fernandez, Clark, Lascelles, Lewis

Matty, Hayden, Fraser, ASM

Wilson

Isn't are PL registration full? (Plus all the deadwood still at the club outside that (Saivet, Atsu, Aarons, Lazaar))

Any loan in would have to be U21 if so.

Don't think Brandon Williams is an answer to our problems. Playing a handful of games here and there for Man U as a right footed left back is totally different to what he'll be in for here. Plus I don't see the sense in being a development of top 6 clubs' young players.

Personally I don’t want to give up on Sean just yet. Although he has been terrible. I like Almiron too. If the takeover happens this month I’d love us to go for Soumare who we were linked with before and Milik who I think has a contract running out.

We need to faze away from players like Almiron and dogs like Ritchie who are designed to just work and play on the counter, going forward if we are ever going to get away from this style and be a more attacking and easy on the eye team then we have to sign players who are comfortable on the ball and can keep it but also have the energy to press and get about the pitch.

I cant think of many players we have who currently have all them attributes. Players like Ndombele should be our aim as he can do the lot.

Almiron under "Deadwood" :lol:

He is exactly that, if he was transfer listed today i don't think hardly any teams above us would be interested, if any. As I say players like him who are counter attackers and have little ability is why we can never keep the ball more than 10 seconds.

We need to faze away from players like Almiron and dogs like Ritchie who are designed to just work and play on the counter, going forward if we are ever going to get away from this style and be a more attacking and easy on the eye team then we have to sign players who are comfortable on the ball and can keep it but also have the energy to press and get about the pitch.

I cant think of many players we have who currently have all them attributes. Players like Ndombele should be our aim as he can do the lot.

But keeping the ball and pressing aren't part of our game plan, it's the complete opposite of what Bruce wants and trains the team for. We're a sit back and hoof it long team. Almiron has been lumbered with the least suitable manager for his attributes possible. I don't think he's a great player or anything, but under a decent coach that understands modern football he would probably be a fine squad player.