Transfer rumours

Yorkie

17 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

According to Amanda's cousin [I was talking to him in the Peacock last night] the transfer plans have changed because Eddie has done such a good job at rejuvenating the squad that they were confident of staying up with no transfers but Wilson's injury has affected that.

Must be complete bullshit

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

So they were going to sign no one until Monday night? [emoji38]

Come back Mike

Yeah. Because someone on a message board heard it in a pub from Amanda's cousin no less. 

48 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

According to Amanda's cousin [I was talking to him in the Peacock last night] the transfer plans have changed because Eddie has done such a good job at rejuvenating the squad that they were confident of staying up with no transfers but Wilson's injury has affected that.

Fake 

58 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I don’t understand why people make up stuff like this. Just bizarre behaviour.

2 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

We will see over the next few weeks if that is true or not.

7 minutes ago, rutland said:

We will see over the next few weeks if that is true or not.

I was speaking to MBS over Xmas - tradition thing and he said.   "Whey man, Im reet angry at the way the Big 6 think they are the dogs bollixs.  Gan' spend a shed load on all the best players and we'll piss on all the mancs and scouse whingers.   And that Levy, he will soon be swimming with the fishes.  Anyway have a canny Xmas, Awaymag and gan and get ratted dawn the Bigg Market..........Well ya know!

Edited by Awaymag

3 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

I've no reason to doubt or dispute any of this. Thanks for the info.