Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Giroud...the striker who can´t score goals for a world cup winning team. I thought we were looking for someone to score our goals?

Alcacer is the type of signing we should make...should be able to compete with Villareal  ???

Howay man, anyone who has watch Giroud knows hes a quality player. He would be infinitely better than Joelinton.

He will end up at Spurs under Jose.

good player - but he does not score many goals anymore...

Giroud...the striker who can´t score goals for a world cup winning team. I thought we were looking for someone to score our goals?

Alcacer is the type of signing we should make...should be able to compete with Villareal  ???

Howay man, anyone who has watch Giroud knows hes a quality player. He would be infinitely better than Joelinton.

He will end up at Spurs under Jose.

good player - but he does not score many goals anymore...

Pretty tough to score goals when you're not playing. He was pretty prolific at Arsenal when he was starting games

complaining and saying he is not good enough is not exactly what im saying.

To me he just seems similar to what we already have (Carroll and Joelinton)

I would just prefer we were trying harder for someone like Alcacer who has good goalscoring stats - and if he is going to Villareal - then i would like to believe he had a chance to get him - if we tried...

I still believe or hope Joelinton can come good.

complaining and saying he is not good enough is not exactly what im saying.

To me he just seems similar to what we already have (Carroll and Joelinton)

I would just prefer we were trying harder for someone like Alcacer who has good goalscoring stats - and if he is going to Villareal - then i would like to believe he had a chance to get him - if we tried...

I still believe or hope Joelinton can come good.

More chance Jeffrey Epstein actually did commit suicide than Joelinton coming good

Guest NobbyOhNobby

We need a target man who can hold the ball up, brings others into play, can stretch the play, and who can stay fit. Salomon Rondon would be great...but Giroud would fit the bill, especially as he needs games and goals before Euro 2020. Sadly there's no fucking way he's coming to us. Latest rumour is Spurs for him

He's going to have far better options than us. Teams challenging for the CL will be in for him. Man U could definitely use him, although whether he'd be allowed to go there is another question.

Plus you'd have to seriously question whether they are still in contention for the CL.

German press say we are in negotiations along with a few other clubs for David Selke at Hertha Berlin.

6'4, big lad. Also 1 goal in 21 appearances this year. So absolutely fits the bill.

Talk of Rondon being available and Man U going in for him.  :'(

Yes absolute nonsense we don't go for him. Could probably get him in on loan!