Transfer rumours

Yorkie

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-the-only-two-newcastle-players-safe-from-the-axe-named-amid-big-sky-update/

Saying the only two players safe after the takeover would be Dúbravka and Saint-Maximin. I'd chuck Lacelles and Almiron in there too personally, maybe the Longstaffs as well. Also, I wonder if Joelinton would actually be worth keeping if he was played in position by a decent manager.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-the-only-two-newcastle-players-safe-from-the-axe-named-amid-big-sky-update/

Saying the only two players safe after the takeover would be Dúbravka and Saint-Maximin. I'd chuck Lacelles and Almiron in there too personally, maybe the Longstaffs as well. Also, I wonder if Joelinton would actually be worth keeping if he was played in position by a decent manager.

Lejeune is decent. And a good manager rather than an incompetent fuck would have him playing every week.

People i'd keep for the short to medium term:

Dubravka

Schar

Lejeune

Lascelles

Almiron

ASM

Longstaff brothers

Dubs can be our main keeper for a long time to come, the others I think will be decent squad players as and when we improve.

Guest neesy111

Lejeune is a very good defender, he just had a very bad period over xmas when he clearly wasn't ready to be playing games every 3-4 days after a long layoff.

Lejeune is a very good defender, he just had a very bad period over xmas when he clearly wasn't ready to be playing games every 3-4 days after a long layoff.

:thup:

Man knows how to pass a ball too.

I do like Lejeune, but he's had some significant injury issues and is about to turn 29. If we're going for a big upgrade, he's likely to be on the chopping block...

We'd still need a squad though so no reason to boot him out.

Dubravka

Schar

Lejeune

Lascelles

Almiron

ASM

Longstaff brothers

Dubs can be our main keeper for a long time to come, the others I think will be decent squad players as and when we improve.

The core of a decent squad there, a few sensible additions would make it a tidy team.

Dubravka

Schar

Lejeune

Lascelles

Almiron

ASM

Longstaff brothers

The core of a decent squad there, a few sensible additions would make it a tidy team.

just shows you how wretched our squad is overall tbh mind, we've an absolute mountain of dogshit to get rid of

Dubravka

Schar

Lejeune

Lascelles

Almiron

ASM

Longstaff brothers

just shows you how wretched our squad is overall tbh mind, we've an absolute mountain of dogshit to get rid of

Yeah its heaving with dog ends and left overs.

Is Colback still on our books?

Is Colback still on our books?

aye :lol:

little cunt will be hoping they do a blanket contract extension so he gets a couple of extra months wage i'll bet

FFS, the takeover cant come quick enough.

The goal he scored at SJP, was one of the best i've seen live by an opposition player.

Edit: a quick check tells me this was the game Staveley was at. She must have thought it was a cracking strike too...

Isn’t it just safe to assume every rumour is complete bollocks or agents posturing? Because Charnley isn’t trying to sign players right now and the potential new owners can’t be surely.