Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Centre midfield still looks really weak

It's weird, most people on here think it's weak but then I speak to others and they think it's good.

Centre midfield still looks really weak

It's weird, most people on here think it's weak but then I speak to others and they think it's good.

In the words of another poster...it's all relative.

Could you see any of our midfielders starting for a better team? How much does the Longstaffs being local kids cloud the judgement?

Would Shelvey get in to Wolves/Everton/Leicester teams? Would Hayden get a look in at at Spurs?

Guest neesy111

I've said it before, but we can't control possession at all in midfield with the CM options available.  Also a clear lack of creativity there.

I've said it before, but we can't control possession at all in midfield with the CM options available.  Also a clear lack of creativity there.

Absolutely. Desperately crying out for someone to dictate tempo.

CM will improve if you sort out the front line which we have done.

They won’t be amazing but they will be “better”

Agree with this. Someone running in behind should mean defenders drop back a bit creating more space in midfield which Shelvey in particular seems to need

Absolutely. Desperately crying out for someone to dictate tempo.

Wonder if Dan Barlaser will surprise us this season

I reckon it will be Callum Wilson and he will be here by next Tuesday.

I agree Batshuayi would be perfect but he will be out of our league and he will have far better options than us in our current state.

My hp correct

Well I disagree that Batshuayi is out of our league on loan but when is the takeover going through?