Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We sell anyone yet?

Surely we'll be looking to dump Muto, Atsu, Saivet, and one CB

I reckon muto and Saivet willie on canny wages that no clubs from other European leagues could or would pay. We'll be stuck with them.

didn't want Holding anyway .Hes no better than what we have .. and if there was no chance of permanent deal after the loan then it would have been pointless

He’s a good player, he’d have improved us but unless were selling 2 of Clark, lejuene, Fernandez then pretty pointless, especially if we can’t keep him.

We are supposed to be trying to sign some Japanese rightback from bologna for 16M.  He is quite highly rated.  Its odd as we are actually signing players in the positions we need.  Something is going on, I think the takeover must be close.

A competent selection of full backs you say?

Buying players before getting rid of ones we've got?

Something fucking stinks :lol:

We are supposed to be trying to sign some Japanese rightback from bologna for 16M.  He is quite highly rated.  Its odd as we are actually signing players in the positions we need.  Something is going on, I think the takeover must be close.

A competent selection of full backs you say?

Buying players before getting rid of ones we've got?

Something fucking stinks :lol:

I was thinking this. Signing a 28 year old striker for 20 million quid is odd behaviour from big Mike.