Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Chris Waugh saying that we don't need a new midfielder :lol: What a damn fool!

Numbers wise we don’t we’ve 5 players for the 2 centre midfield positions. Just a shame is our weakest area on the pitch

Numbers wise we don’t we’ve 5 players for the 2 centre midfield positions. Just a shame is our weakest area on the pitch

Is this a pointless point from you?

Just saying we need to get rid of someone first. Hendrick is our midfield signing. There’s no chance we’ll sign another one. It’s as pointless as your original point. Who cares what Chris Waugh says :lol:

He's absolutely class. Already turned us down before.

Think he was anticipating getting bigger clubs coming in for him.

It hasn't worked out that way though, as his progress at Lille slowed down.

If there's one thing MA will always seemingly spend on, it is young, French talent, with resale value, especially with all those French agent contacts.

Alternatively, a bid for ASM has been accepted and he will be leaving shortly.

Where do you get the time to watch so much football pal?!

He’s not your pal, buddy.

He's my guy, friend

Just saying we need to get rid of someone first. Hendrick is our midfield signing. There’s no chance we’ll sign another one

ok...

Just saying we need to get rid of someone first. Hendrick is our midfield signing. There’s no chance we’ll sign another one

ok...

It’s as pointless as your original point. Who cares what Chris Waugh says :lol: Thanks for that

ok...

It’s as pointless as your original point. Who cares what Chris Waugh says :lol: Thanks for that

Well you did reply to my post about him.

I think mostt of us know already that we need to get rid of players, but that shouldn't stop us from strengthening.

He's absolutely class. Already turned us down before.

Think he was anticipating getting bigger clubs coming in for him.

It hasn't worked out that way though, as his progress at Lille slowed down.

If there's one thing MA will always seemingly spend on, it is young, French talent, with resale value, especially with all those French agent contacts.

Alternatively, a bid for ASM has been accepted and he will be leaving shortly.

Where do you get the time to watch so much football pal?!

He’s not your pal, buddy.

He's my guy, friend

:lol: :thup:

ok...

I think mostt of us know already that we need to get rid of players, but that shouldn't stop us from strengthening.

And in the clubs eyes they have by signing Hendrick. Don’t know what to tell you mate :lol:

ok...

And in the clubs eyes they have by signing Hendrick. Don’t know what to tell you mate :lol:

You really dont need to tell me anything :lol: All I did was posting how wrong Waugh was about about us not needing a CM. I, like everyone else knows we need to get rid of players, and that in the clubs eyes they probably think that bit is sorted out already. That doesn't change the fact that we really really do need a CM. My post was never about what I think the club will do so im not sure what you are on about by saying "Don't know what to tell you" :lol:

Guest reefatoon

There will be nobody else in now, not if Ashley is still stuck with us and in a massive huff. Probably looking at ways of getting rid of the new players already now he is stuck with us longer. He must have thought the club was going to be off his hands next week when that little splurge was going on.