Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest Cheesy Beans

If they pay his wage and it allows us the freedom to bring someone else in I'm all for it.

He's absolute s****.

We were linked with Demari Gray earlier this window - if he was the replacement there would literally be no point, pretty much exactly the same player with a lack of PL quality.

If they pay his wage and it allows us the freedom to bring someone else in I'm all for it.

He's absolute s****.

We were linked with Demari Gray earlier this window - if he was the replacement there would literally be no point, pretty much exactly the same player with a lack of PL quality.

Demari Gray is a far far better player

He's absolute s****.

And Messi and Mbappe,

Guest Cheesy Beans

He's absolute s****.

Do you think? He has pace but zero quality.

Leicester fans are desperate to offload him.

He's absolute s****.

Do you think? He has pace but zero quality.

Leicester fans are desperate to offload him.

He'd be a good signing for us imo, but Leicester are on another level to us.

Aslong as Almiron gets his 10 slot back whenever we aren't playing 2 up front then all will be good.

Or he could just have his slot and we don't play a system reliant on a player who will be injured 80% of the time.

Bruce has already mentioned we're also going to see instances where Wilson and Joelinton play together up top.

There are going to be different setups this season depending on who we play I imagine, which would make a nice change.

The Roma links seem like old news from before we got Fraser. We aren't signing another winger. Even if Murphy leaves. Maybe a striker that has player out wide, at best.

Report also says they only want to sell (£23m), with Arsenal leading the chase. Going to say this is a non starter!

The Roma links seem like old news from before we got Fraser. We aren't signing another winger. Even if Murphy leaves. Maybe a striker that has player out wide, at best.

Report also says they only want to sell (£23m), with Arsenal leading the chase. Going to say this is a non starter!

Roma need the money don't they? Plus he was linked with Bayern and Dortmund. Fake news.

Aslong as Almiron gets his 10 slot back whenever we aren't playing 2 up front then all will be good.

Or he could just have his slot and we don't play a system reliant on a player who will be injured 80% of the time.

Bruce has already mentioned we're also going to see instances where Wilson and Joelinton play together up top.

There are going to be different setups this season depending on who we play I imagine, which would make a nice change.

He's definitely got options to choose the right team for the right match.

But then the kebab shop has options and he always plumps for the giant mixed kebab with chips.