Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I get that reaction but that’s because we are all rational non-racists. However it is clear to me having been seen the behaviour of football fans over the years that in terms of racial acceptance amongst footballing racists there are tiers that exist for which while unacceptable racism exists for all of these groups, South Americans are least likely to get hostile treatment and ethnic minority English players are most likely to get hostile treatment.

I get that reaction but that’s because we are all rational non-racists. However it is clear to me having been seen the behaviour of football fans over the years that in terms of racial acceptance amongst footballing racists there are tiers that exist for which while unacceptable racism exists for all of these groups, South Americans are least likely to get hostile treatment and ethnic minority English players are most likely to get hostile treatment.

wtf?

Murphy, Ritchie and Hendrick behind big Andy C with the fancy forrins on the bench.  A strategy our very own Discman would be proud of :lol:

Quite depressing to say but the racists in our fan base are more likely to accept Almiron and ASM than Murphy

Eh??

Murphy, Ritchie and Hendrick behind big Andy C with the fancy forrins on the bench.  A strategy our very own Discman would be proud of :lol:

Quite depressing to say but the racists in our fan base are more likely to accept Almiron and ASM than Murphy

Eh??

Unsure if James understands racism.  I would like Murphy to be given a chance tbh so we can see what he is like now. 

James, is it because Almiron is white and Murphy's skin tone is lighter than ASM's?

Eh??

Unsure if James understands racism.  I would like Murphy to be given a chance tbh so we can see what he is like now. 

James, is it because Almiron is white and Murphy's skin tone is lighter than ASM's?

Please don’t set him off again :thup: