Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The comments absolutely baffle me on that. Seemingly everyone happy to say he’s been ruined by injures because he played bad against Boro in a friendly? He’s arguably our most technically gifted defender and everyone’s alright he’s been loaned out.

I get that if we’re playing 4 at the back 4 centre backs is probably enough but this doesn’t seem like a smart move to me.

Nice to see a likeable lad and a good player escape this hole. Dubravka next please  :lol:

You are a strange lad

Decent players deserve better than this club. Not that hard to understand really. Feel free to stop following me around here like a creep though.

Nice to see a likeable lad and a good player escape this hole. Dubravka next please  :lol:

You are a strange lad

Decent players deserve better than this club. Not that hard to understand really. Feel free to stop following me around here like a creep though.

I’m replying to a weird post you’ve put publicly you crazy weirdo :lol: Where have I ‘followed you round’ on here and takeover thread. What a danger :lol:

Your point is a load of shit.

I still think when fit he's easily our best CB, but injuries and bruce messing him around have put pay to that.

Remember that incredible little assist he had for Ayoze v Chelsea (I think?) in the 10th season?

100% agree. He’s such a good player when fit.

You are a strange lad

I’m replying to a weird post you’ve put publicly you crazy weirdo :lol: Where have I ‘followed you round’ on here and takeover thread. What a danger :lol:

If you don't understand why someone would want Ashley's club to fail, then you need help.

You are a strange lad

If you don't understand why someone would want Ashley's club to fail, then you need help.

No I get that, don’t 100% subscribe to the view but I get it. all this nice guy deserves better pish :lol: he’s getting paid a fortune to be here and wanted to be here that’s why he signed. He’s not your mate strange lad

If we are signing anyone else they have to be under 21's likely. Cant see us shifting enough players to sign anyone older.

25 man squad (matty longstaff doesnt count towards 25)

GK: Gillespie, Dubravka, Darlow

CB: Schar, Lascelles, Fernandez, Clark

RB: Manquillo, Krafth

LB: Dummett, Lewis

CM: Shelvey, Hayden, Longstaff x2, Hendrick

Wingers: Fraser, Almiron, ASM, Ritchie

Strikers: Carroll, Wilson, Joelinton, Gayle

2 more from:

Maybes: Murphy, Yedlin, Muto, Atsu, Barlaser

I guess Gayle could be left off the list if he wont be fit until January? Can see Murphy being included and maybe Yedlin to make the 25. Either way I think we are unlikely to see any more incomings unless they are U21s.

Murphy, Ritchie and Hendrick behind big Andy C with the fancy forrins on the bench.  A strategy our very own Discman would be proud of :lol:

Quite depressing to say but the racists in our fan base are more likely to accept Almiron and ASM than Murphy

Murphy, Ritchie and Hendrick behind big Andy C with the fancy forrins on the bench.  A strategy our very own Discman would be proud of :lol:

Quite depressing to say but the racists in our fan base are more likely to accept Almiron and ASM than Murphy

What?

Wut ?

This is the most confusing post I've ever read.  :lol: