Transfer rumours

Yorkie

At right-back, Ryan Fredericks has been a real weak link over the past two years. The blistering pace that he possesses is his one redeeming feature.

But aside from that, the 27-year-old really isn’t Premier League quality.

:lol: :lol: Yedlin's the cure to all your ills, moyes. gaan snatch him up.

Yedlin is not good enough but I'd rather play him than Krafth given a straight choice. Unfortunately I think Bruce probably fancies Krafth as an emergency central defender so his versatility will see him stay...

Yedlin is not good enough but I'd rather play him than Krafth given a straight choice. Unfortunately I think Bruce probably fancies Krafth as an emergency central defender so his versatility will see him stay...

Thought Krafth looked better towards the end of the season. Guess we will find out tomorrow!

Krafth is dogshit but that’s our worst position generally. The last decent right back we had was Habib Beye, unless I’m missing someone obvious.

Manquillo for all his improvement is still poor by comparison to actual decent RB’s

Debuchy and Janmaat had moments and mustn't forget league winner Danny Simpson. But your point stands.

Krafth is dogshit but that’s our worst position generally. The last decent right back we had was Habib Beye, unless I’m missing someone obvious.

Manquillo for all his improvement is still poor by comparison to actual decent RB’s

Manquillo is the Dummett of the right side. Maybe a bit harsh, but it's more of compliment to Dummett than put down for Manquillo. Both are pretty dependable but not top level, first class modern fullbacks. Both probably get a bit too much stick on here sometimes. Manquillo has been great the past year and a bit.

A quality upgrade like Lewis would be fantastic though. Manquillo and Dummett are great backups. Why the hell we bought Krafth is anyones guess. Maybe we can upgrade next summer. If only we could grab Aarons to join Lewis. We could give them Krafth in exchange? Thought not.

Was Krafth identified by Nickson and given to Bruce?

He was scouted and recommended by another scout prior to Bruce, the deal was already in place. By the time Bruce rocked up he had very little control of any of the comings and goings. Carroll may have been his pick as Austin had been identified as the choice for a striker. Still can’t believe we sold Perez, didn’t sign Rondon and replaced them with a £40M wide man and a crock and expected goals.