Transfer rumours

Yorkie

29 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Edwards has written a few tweets about it now, but has said nothing to contradict the claims that Bruce knew and was comfortable with the "strategy" from the outset.

Who cares about Luke Edwards [emoji38]

40 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

What a fucking embarrassment of a sporting organisation we are.  Really wish I could not get distracted to anything NUFC wise.

You need to remove sporting and organisation from your post as there is none of that at NUFC whatsoever.

'We can't afford to spend big, it'll cripple us' 

Yeah? What do you think it's going to happen over the next 8 months you thick cunts? Relegations from the PL are notoriously cheap and not at all crippling to clubs these days. The club absolutely deserves to go down, it's beyond pitiful now. Let's see how that statement reads after the Man U game next weekend. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

:lol: :lol: I’m pleased stuff like this doesn’t wind me up anymore. Everything about what they’ve done/say and continue to do/said is genuinely embarrassing. 

That they take delight in being a non entity is staggering. An absolute affront to what a sporting entity should be.

And right where the PL / ‘Top 6’ clubs want us

Everyone’s a winner. Except us. 

Ignoring the patronising tone and self pity of the statement is delightful that they're that rattled by the criticism they've felt the need to explain their actions, it's tremendous. They're that needled and fucked off that refusing to invest adequately has caused a bit of uproar that they need to clarify their position. It's class :)

Also demonstrates, yet again, that they're hurt and irritated when they're questioned. Thin skinned, ignorant and arrogant cunts stamping their feet. The whole "they're not bothered man, what's the point?" attitude of the DRONE ARMY is pathetic. They hate it. It works. So much, much more of it and they'll go. Simple. 

Bruce fits this shithouse of a club perfectly.  As fat yet as thin-skinned as the rest of the custodians.

Of course the mainstream press (in fear of losing their access) will nod appreciatively and the ‘deluded, demanding Geordie’ myth will move in perpetuity.

Edited by Sima

1 hour ago, Hhtoon said:

"Having finished last season in 12th place in the Premier League, and in the top six of the form table over the final nine fixtures, the club at all levels maintains a strong belief in its current squad. We have a talented and committed group of players who have shown that they are fully capable of delivering"

No mention or praise of Bruce here, in fact they seem to pointedly avoid referring to him directly. Hopefully all is not happy in paradise.

This is why every jammy win the manager gets winds me up so much.

They actually genuinely believe the team is good and Bruce is earning decent results.

Looking forward to getting back to prem games and the beatings we will be taking. Ridiculous club.

I think they’re suggesting we buy players for the club and that crowds of 44k don’t cut it. Should send the statement to the PL and ask them what’s the point of NUFC being in the PL under this owner. We’ve no interest in competing or making their product more attractive to new customers. We simply exist to try and grab as much money we can from them with the least amount of effort.