Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Class player if he's played in a role that suits him. On the flip side I feel he could easily become a passenger if out of form or loses motivation.

He was one of Portugal's best players at the Euros.

Also has the potential to be world class in my opinion, I think he is what Howe wants Willock to be.

Edited by Joey47

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

What sort of player is he? No recollection of him at Swansea other than it not working. 

Has great technical quality. He's great in possession and has very good awareness and vision and is super composed with the ball, even when under high pressure. Rarely loses it and is very good at keeping the game ticking. 

Has a good turn of pace, especially over a shorter distance, can carry the ball well too . That combined with his balance and quality on the ball makes it hard to get it off him. Lately he has become better defensively too, winning lots of balls, but most of all working harder and just being a more complete and mature player. Hes a bit box to box as mentioned by Supertoon already. But I reckon he's almost too elegant of a  player to be called that, but aye.

Edited by Ikon

Let's just hope that whatever happens in January, isn't in the same way we used to operate. The dragging it on and on, and then nothing happening, then scrambling around on the final day for anything available. 

We must get things done early and quickly. 

If we buy a proper CDM and add Lingard then our midfield (which is currently disgraceful) starts to look more fitting with the Premiership. He's better than pretty much anything we've got and is pretty versatile too.

Add a couple of fullbacks and a backup striker and we should be fine.

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I agree we should get a new keeper if we stay up, but I’m not a massive Henderson fan.

Same, he looked incredibly average at times in that run he had last season 

He's a better version of Darlow for me

I would like us to get a commanding keeper