Transfer rumours

Yorkie

1 hour ago, LV said:

Think I’d take a punt on that Blackburn striker that’s having a great season.

?Brereton 

Absolutely. Can carry the ball and can finish. Could be perfect backup for Wilson. Still only 22 as well. 

Just heard that you guys want to buy Vlachodimos. I am happy that he might be leaving, but why do you want this guy? He's pretty much horrible. Why do you want to buy an horrible player?

Edited by jotenko

8 minutes ago, jotenko said:

Just heard that you guys want to buy Vlachodimos. I am happy that he might be leaving, but why do you want this guy? He's pretty much horrible. Why do you want to buy an horrible player?

Who?

7 minutes ago, LRD said:

Yeah but we had plenty of rumours since we got rich. I rather read the more reputable ones.

How reliable is that source?

Very. This is basically the oldest portuguese sports newspaper in existence (76-yr old).

Sharing with you the top comment:

"Newcastle is the perfect match for this guy:

The team fits him. Low defensive block, doesn't have to worry about depth in counter-attacks, he will take 20/30 shots per match which will allow him to explore the unnecessary overly-artistic side of his saves at easy shots, he won't really need to have any criteria in shooting the ball forward (he can just blindly shoot it after saving it like he likes to), and has no pressure to win titles.

And for us, this is the chance to make a millionaire sale, since those guys are swimming in money now, and no other team at NUFC level can pay such a high value.

My only problem with this is that our management will surely have a way to replace him by someone worse. They will do it. They do it all the time."

Edited by jotenko

16 minutes ago, jotenko said:

Very. This is basically the oldest portuguese sports newspaper in existence (76-yr old).

Sharing with you the top comment:

"Newcastle is the perfect match for this guy:

The team fits him. Low defensive block, doesn't have to worry about depth in counter-attacks, he will take 20/30 shots per match which will allow him to explore the unnecessary overly-artistic side of his saves at easy shots, he won't really need to have any criteria in shooting the ball forward (he can just blindly shoot it after saving it like he likes to), and has no pressure to win titles.

And for us, this is the chance to make a millionaire sale, since those guys are swimming in money now, and no other team at NUFC level can pay such a high value.

My only problem with this is that our management will surely have a way to replace him by someone worse. They will do it. They do it all the time."

Sounds like “here’s a terrific opportunity to sell our crap to a naive club that’s newly flush with cash.” :lol: