Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just now, Ando7 said:

The consortium want 5 or 6 ,they're not gonna mess about either,January is massive for the club and believe me they know this,we have some good people running the club now,keep the faith.

Love this! 

I don't doubt it. I just hope that the players we really want actually want to sign for us in. Our current situation 

Appreciate your info Ando. Could you give us a hint on what kind of calibre of players we are looking at? I don't mean money wise necessarily. 

Edited by Ikon

1 hour ago, Ando7 said:

The consortium want 5 or 6 ,they're not gonna mess about either,January is massive for the club and believe me they know this,we have some good people running the club now,keep the faith.

I have huge faith after how long they have waited to buy the club 

seem like they also understand the fans and want to understand the area 

Exciting times 

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Hope Ando’s links with the consortium have got stronger since he got the whole takeover saga wrong.

Fuck me, pot and kettle here, having the nerve to call anyone out about the takeover! 

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Fuck me, pot and kettle here, having the nerve to call anyone out about the takeover! 

I never claimed to be ITK at all.

And well, I wasn’t wrong for the majority :lol: Was consistent the takeover wouldn’t budge until the piracy was resolved. 

Never expected the piracy to get resolved, so aye I was wrong about that.

The cartel stuff and Keith absolutely embarrassing, and again, I wasn’t wrong about him being a total bullshitter either.