Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Jason Denayer from Lyon linked. 

Prem experience (at Sunderland back in the day :laugh:). Contract up in the summer. Belgium international. Classy, ball playing defender.

Seems a no brainer. Really good age too at 26, young but experienced. Has to be a strong possibility.

37 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Jason Denayer from Lyon linked. 

Prem experience (at Sunderland back in the day :laugh:). Contract up in the summer. Belgium international. Classy, ball playing defender.

Seems a no brainer. Really good age too at 26, young but experienced. Has to be a strong possibility.

Looks like we could just do our whole January shopping in France[emoji38]

Wouldn't be a bad thing either, most clubs will sell at a decent price and players generally adapt pretty well coming from that league.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Saw him in tesco when he played for them scrubs. He’s absolutely massive

I met him on the day they got relegated. Thought he was tiny. Wide like, but all hair height wise.

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Personally don’t think he’s very good but maybe’s got better. 

i wouldn’t be against it. He's better than all our current defenders Imho but is a but has the touch of the brambles about him. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

That what my prevailing memory of him is. That he was really strong, athletic guy that made bad errors. Surprised he’s only 26.

He's one of those where fans of his club will tell you he's great then you watch him in a big game on the tele and he drops a clanger and thats what leaves an impression on you. Don't want to say Clark as there's more of an athlete in there and even bramble is unfair as he has intelligence, just like both he has a canny knack of being punished for his mistakes. I'd take him like, be the end of our captain.