Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just now, Heron said:

:thup:

Cheers for clarifying.

So Edwards kinda has a fair point, I guess. Not really the best/most of professional ways to raise it though, like I suspect his bosses wouldn't be overly pleased... 

Just pathetically childish to play it out over Twitter. 

He does. I think there’ll be others that’d agree. If David Ornstein tweets something, it nearly always happens. Nailed on SSN will be piggybacking on the stories he breaks. He’s just not enough of a prat to whinge about it.

I’ve long felt that Edwards is bitter about something, perhaps that he’s not getting enough national recognition or been given the opportunity to move away from just covering mainly NE clubs. No-one sees him anywhere near the Winter/Burt/Ornstein category, for example.

Defending his profession? :lol: :lol:

Professionals are accountable for their actions and mistakes made cost them their jobs. He's a fucking shitehawk who spouts spurious shit 17 hours a day and gets away with it. What a fucking cunt man, honestly :lol:

Imagine a solicitor, doctor, nurse or fireman fucking winging it every fucking day? Mistakes and errors don't matter, zero accountability for any decisions. Fuck me. 

4 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

He does. I think there’ll be others that’d agree. If David Ornstein tweets something, it nearly always happens. Nailed on SSN will be piggybacking on the stories he breaks. He’s just not enough of a prat to whinge about it.

I’ve long felt that Edwards is bitter about something, perhaps that he’s not getting enough national recognition or been given the opportunity to move away from just covering mainly NE clubs. No-one sees him anywhere near the Winter/Burt/Ornstein category, for example.

I've had a few Twitter spats with Luke Edwards, and I generally just feel he's a condescending prick, a wind up merchant and just generally a bit of a child. He won't ever hit higher levels because he's more obsessed with arguing and generally being petty. I don't particularly like Sky and do think Luke is right to highlight these concerns but he's doing it on the wrong platform and it just makes him lose credibility (if he has any) and doesn't look good for the newspaper he's paid to represent. 

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

His contribution to his profession was Womanchester United, the Henry Mauriss saga and a video of him admitting to winding NUFC fans up.

And piping Bruce off and constant reference to Rafa.

Just generally being obtuse 

I do find it funny he’s getting wound up by SSN, which had its heyday some time ago and in all honesty is turgid as fuck these days. It’s not worth it.

WFH has meant I’ve put it on occasionally. Rob Wotton and Dermot Gallagher laboriously going over refereeing decisions and VAR every Monday morning is sterile and fucking tiresome. 

16 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wasn’t defending his industry when he couldn’t help but defend his mate rather than reporting objectively.

Someone with Twitter please put this to the shuttle cock nappa’d cunt.