Transfer rumours

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, morpeth mag said:

Head and shoulders above the competition

After a minor injury he'll be wash and go for our next game.

...if he'll come hair that is.

Edited by Toon No9

16 minutes ago, Rich said:

£29M or so, if true. Interesting to see how Botman reacts to that if he does indeed want the move.

Wonder how you say 'booting balls into the trees and kicking over training cones' in Dutch.

I doubt being Irainian matters. In fact it probably helps PIF promote their approach to inclusion.

Only know about him what I've read online but considering the transfer fee he sounds like a great squad addition to cover for injuries, play cup games etc. We need a lot of new players and they cant all be multi million pound signings if we want to stay in FFP rules.

Because only one thing counts in this life! Get them to sign on the line which is dotted! 

A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-closing. Always be closing! Always be closing!! A-I-D-A. Attention, interest, decision, action. Attention -- do I have your attention? Interest -- are you interested? I know you are because it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks! Decision -- have you made your decision for Christ?!! And action. A-I-D-A; get out there!! 

I assume Lingard maybe isn't interested given our position and is holding out for West Ham or otherwise. Been really quiet considering a few weeks back he seemed to be the one the press were cramming down our throats about being the first through the door. Trippier might persuade him though.

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

I assume Lingard maybe isn't interested given our position and is holding out for West Ham or otherwise. Been really quiet considering a few weeks back he seemed to be the one the press were cramming down our throats about being the first through the door. Trippier might persuade him though.

I’m sure I read Lingard is staying out until the summer at the earliest. 

7 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

I’m sure I read Lingard is staying out until the summer at the earliest. 

Did a bit of rumour reading

Looks like we are piggy in the middle. He seems to want back to West Ham, Manure won't let him go there as they are rivals and it could cost them Europe if he does well there again. He is out of contract in the summer and won't be re-signing.

We might benefit though by getting him on loan late in in window if they don't come to an agreement with West Ham. Surely better getting some wages off the bill as they are losing him in the summer for nothing one way or another. 

On Schlotterbeck:

“I’m not someone who really aspires to play in England or Spain. I have always wanted to play in the Bundesliga, preferably with the best team," Nico Schlotterbeck said in a recent Kicker interview.

Aiming for Bayern.