Transfer rumours

Yorkie

31 minutes ago, buzza said:

I thought he has been playing quite well recently, proper marauding full back in the last few games.

Has always been a bit fragile but has improved a lot...

He's great at marauding, then gets light headed once he enters the final third of the pitch and turns round to go back the way he came. He defended well against Man U though. 

2 minutes ago, Nexumaster said:

It's only the 4th, but I'm nervous we've not landed anyone yet - need to get bodies in this week in reality for them to have any hope of being cohesive for the run of games we have coming.

1st Saturday (NYD)
2nd Sunday

3rd Monday (Bank Holiday)

--

We've got Trippier creeping towards completion and have reportedly bid for Botman, and that's just what we're aware of.

People just love to be miserable.

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

1st Saturday (NYD)
2nd Sunday

3rd Monday (Bank Holiday)

--

We've got Trippier creeping towards completion and have reportedly bid for Botman, and that's just what we're aware of.

People just love to be miserable.

Nervous, not miserable. And I can you blame me give this clubs recent history? [emoji38] 

59 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think we need to be realistic about timing as well. No matter what we “need to do”, there’s only so quickly transfers can actually be done. 

Let’s hope that we had our targets ready, unlike previous seasons. 

Plus if they are good players, other teams will want them as well. We might be in a hurry, but our transfer targets aren't necessarily. They can wait a month and see who else shows interest.