Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Sounds like the German lad and Botman are clones of each other, which means we're not jut looking at positions but specific roles and attributes including physicality. Basically a fucking plan. Madness.

3 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Azmoun available for relatively little outlay too. Seems a no brainer. Would be great as an option.

And of course he can be called Aztoon, you can all have that for free 😉 

7 hours ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Some of the goals from this mother fucker :drool:

As the vid goes on, they get better and better.

Based only off this video. This is now 1 of the strikers I want, seems comfortable finishing a variety od ways on both feet, which a pretty rare for alot of strikers these days. Doesn't look rapid, but runs strong with the decent pace he has. I hope this one is a goer

17 minutes ago, M1tche said:

Based only off this video. This is now 1 of the strikers I want, seems comfortable finishing a variety od ways on both feet, which a pretty rare for alot of strikers these days. Doesn't look rapid, but runs strong with the decent pace he has. I hope this one is a goer

Yeah, we’ll have him

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Not very as far as I know. Louis van Gaal doesn't seem to particularly rate him. Frank de Boer had him part of the squad for two international games, but he is yet to make his debut.

Every Ajax fan/person I know is not too cut up about losing him either. He's clearly done well for Lille, but I reckon we could be sold a kipper quite easily.

3 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Every Ajax fan/person I know is not too cut up about losing him either. He's clearly done well for Lille, but I reckon we could be sold a kipper quite easily.

I've never seen him play and know nowt about him, but I'm still completely, unrelentingly confident that he's a vast improvement on what we've got. 

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

I've never seen him play and know nowt about him, but I'm still completely, unrelentingly confident that he's a vast improvement on what we've got. 

You know what, I don't disagree with you, but I'm also very conscious of us maybe signing one CB at most, in which case I want the best possible outcome rather than just trying to jump the low bar the current crop set. We're looking for a bit of a Van Dijk type improvement in terms of a very good individual defender that can unite the rest. 

Edited by Thiago

Just now, Minhosa said:

Smells to me like he's getting punted about by his Agent tbh.

Nah wants to move to England; Barbosa watches West Ham matches and is impressed with the job David Moyes is doing at the London Stadium according to that article 😀 

Whether we want him or not expressing interest in Tarkowski is going to mess with the players head if he wants the move and create disharmony in a relegation rival, anyone else we can disrupt lol.

I'm all in on Barbosa. Could be the DM we have been craving come 2023/24.  

Maybe I'm being impatient, but surely we were in talks and sorting deals before the window opened? Sort of thought we would be boshing through the signings quickly given how we need them in ASAP. I suppose we have until 15th before we need them here and playing. And if Trippier lands this week then hopefully a flurry of signings will follow.

Just now, Olliepp said:

I used to work at the NUFC club bar for a number of years, still in contact with a lot of the people who still work there. I keep hearing them mention a new player, by the name of Alberto Balsam, potentially one of the other medicals booked in this week? Think he scored 20+ last season...could be good!

He's a real pro. Always keeps himself in good condition.

1 minute ago, Olliepp said:

I used to work at the NUFC club bar for a number of years, still in contact with a lot of the people who still work there. I keep hearing them mention a new player, by the name of Alberto Balsam, potentially one of the other medicals booked in this week? Think he scored 20+ last season...could be good!

Kids not back at school yet?