Transfer rumours

Yorkie

3 hours ago, LRD said:

On Schlotterbeck:

“I’m not someone who really aspires to play in England or Spain. I have always wanted to play in the Bundesliga, preferably with the best team," Nico Schlotterbeck said in a recent Kicker interview.

Aiming for Bayern.

Ugh!

What an utterly rancid quote. 

'My sporting aspirations is to join a one horse race'

Edited by Thumbheed

9 minutes ago, LV said:

Ritchie won’t be leaving.

Howe might give him to Bournemouth. They were keen last year and he wanted to leave. I know the reunion with Howe changes things and he might want to stay but you'd think his play time is about to be severely limited. If Howe needs him as a cheerleader then get him on the coaching side as after this window he shouldn't feature again.

If 6 come in then 6 will not be playing at all due to squad registration so they either don't play for the rest of the season or leave. I can see us signing 6 so can see 6 leaving. If any of that lot listed are needed before the end of the season then we're most likely going down.

5 minutes ago, Dokko said:

If 6 come in then 6 will not be playing at all due to squad registration so they either don't play for the rest of the season or leave. I can see us signing 6 so can see 6 leaving. If any of that lot listed are needed before the end of the season then we're most likely going down.

Can you not unregister a player to register someone else?

Just now, Stal said:

Can you not unregister a player to register someone else?

During the window yes. But theres a 25 limited and 6 new players would be getting those places forcing a few out so they either leave or not play. Sure some would be happy with that. 

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

U21 (the likes of Botman) don’t have to be registered though, do they? 

Depends on the players we sign too. If we sign Botman, he is U21 and will not require registration. Him coming in as a left-footed CB would likely mean that Clark (32 yo and past it) will be unregistered or sold. Gillespie is another possibility as we do not need 4 GKs. Gayle the obvious one that we will unregister should we get a forward in. Then it's likely Hendrick next if we get in a CM.

Just now, LRD said:

Depends on the players we sign too. If we sign Botman, he is U21 and will not require registration. Him coming in as a left-footed CB would likely mean that Clark (32 yo and past it) will be unregistered or sold. Gillespie is another possibility as we do not need 4 GKs. Gayle the obvious one that we will unregister should we get a forward in. Then it's likely Hendrick next if we get in a CM.

Don't need 3 RB either so that's Kraft unregistered