Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
29 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

This is so much fun. Actually going in for players. 

It really is. You look away for 10 minutes, come back and another name has been mentioned. Ahhh to have transfer windows back man, magic!

Just now, toontownman said:

Hasn't he already said he has no interest? Wants to move to Spain?

Sounds like the Digne situation. Might be available, isn't very interested. Could happen later in the window if nothing else transpires for them.

Sevilla trying to sign him. Perhaps we could step aside in return for amicable negotiations for their centre back?

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t mind the idea of loans, but we can’t have anyone that we can’t rely on immediately really.

Obvious point, I know. Just need to be wary of how many risks we take. 

I kind of dismissed the idea of a loan as I assumed his contract was up this year. If it's not then we could take a punt at a loan for Ramsey. I'd still be making a permanent signing the priority. Ramsey, or similar, as an added luxury has to wait.

An un-named PL club (believed to be us) has had a £7m offer for Nat Philips from Liverpool rejected. Liverpool are holding out for £15m but the player is available apparently.

No idea if he's any good or not?

1 minute ago, Holmesy said:

An un-named PL club (believed to be us) has had a £7m offer for Nat Philips from Liverpool rejected. Liverpool are holding out for £15m but the player is available apparently.

No idea if he's any good or not?

Nah

57 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's how I imagine my digital fans feeling when I sign half a dozen players every transfer window on FIFA. 

Took the £1bn takeover ‘war chest’ and spent £950m before season started. After 10 games in 17th place!! :eek:

Wonder by the end of the transfer window, how many players we have been linked with (must be over a 100 by now) and how many we actually end up with (5-6?).    So at the moment 95% of the links are absolute Shite and that percentage will probably rise to 98-99% by end of the window.

Just a thought!

Just now, Awaymag said:

Wonder by the end of the transfer window, how many players we have been linked with (must be over a 100 by now) and how many we actually end up with (5-6?).    So at the moment 95% of the links are absolute Shite and that percentage will probably rise to 98-99% by end of the window.

Just a thought!

Granted, a lot will be bullshit, but also some links aren’t shite- but the clubs won’t accept our offers, or the players don’t want to come, and we’ll just work through the lists we have for the positions. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Everton only bid £1m for Longstaff.

Only? How much do you think he’s worth, being out of contract in a few months and hasn’t had the best of (the last few) years.

Just now, Manxst said:

Only? How much do you think he’s worth, being out of contract in a few months and hasn’t had the best of (the last few) years.

Think you're being a wee bit pedantic. No idea to answer your question, not really arsed either. I'll be honest with you I've never had the time to sit down and have a good think about it.

24 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Which will be the exact reason he's reporting it.

Would absolutely love it if someone at the club was mugging off Edwards with transfer rumours because of his previous loyalties.

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Think you're being a wee bit pedantic. No idea to answer your question, not really arsed either. I'll be honest with you I've never had the time to sit down and have a good think about it.

Not being pedantic- you mentioned ‘only’ so I’ve queried it. Think you need to cheer up a little, although I’m not really arsed if you don’t either.