Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United: 06/11/21 @ 5.30pm (BT)

Just now, 54 said:

I still think that was a deliberate touch, great goal and a key player for us. Loved a bit of Diame me!

Guest reefatoon
5 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

If Jones starts Darlow in goal he fuck off the end of Brighton pier, last season told those with working eyes, everything they needed to know when Bruce hesitated on the same change.

Dubs is our best GK, play him, it really is that simple. And while we're at it Jones, you half wit. For Schar and Fernandez not to be part of a back three is fucking mental, you tit.

He will probably come out with some bat shit reason about Dubravka can’t really start games in the month of November, especially against coastal teams and that’s why he is still on the bench. The nut hoose.

I think we’ll shit house a win today. I’m basing this on nothing at all mind. If we play the same formation/lineup/system and sit off them like we did against Chelsea we’ll lose comfortably but if we press them I think we’ll get an ugly 1-0 win. 

14 hours ago, tgarve said:

Anyone know the away crowd pubs for Brighton? 

There are loads of pubs in Brighton itself, but it depends what you're looking for. If you just want cheap beer and to be with a big crowd of NUFC fans then there's a 'spoons between the train station and the sea front. If you're after something a bit quieter then there are loads of smaller craft beer places dotted about. They don't do the pub segregation thing down there so you should be welcome anywhere, and everyone is really friendly... Its a really good away day. If you do drink in Brighton though, make sure that you allow plenty of time to get to the ground. Think you get free rail travel to Amex with your match ticket but the trains get choka so don't leave it too late. 

16 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I think we’ll shit house a win today. I’m basing this on nothing at all mind. If we play the same formation/lineup/system and sit off them like we did against Chelsea we’ll lose comfortably but if we press them I think we’ll get an ugly 1-0 win. 

I simply can’t see it mate not with GJ in charge 

2 minutes ago, alexf said:

If Lamptey is playing then he will tear Richie inside out. 

Would love it if we could sign him in January. Exciting talent. 

I would play Kraft right back and manquillo left back for this reason 

4 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Really hope Howe has had some input into today's game. I honestly don't think I can watch another 90 minutes of what we've seen the last 2 games (and beyond). It's not even football!

He comes across like a real student of the sport. I'm intrigued to see what formation and line up we go with, when he officially starts.

12 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

I'm not watching this. I just don't have it in me. The last four games have made angry and miserable. Urge to throw stuff at the TV rising... Let's hope for a shithouse 1-0 win and better times to come.

Check the team sheet first, then decide! ?

1 hour ago, Alan Pardew said:

I'm not watching this. I just don't have it in me. The last four games have made angry and miserable. Urge to throw stuff at the TV rising... Let's hope for a shithouse 1-0 win and better times to come.

Unfortunately for you, having that name and pic will bring the same response by a lot of us on here [emoji38]

3 hours ago, PeepShow4life said:

Hope to god Jones changes the team selection and tactics.

With our strongest 11 out there in the correct positions and the Howe effect, think we should surprise people.

This.

If we play the same as the last match, we'll get the same result.

You can't beat teams by refusing to attack them.

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Doesn't mean too much in the greater scheme of things atm but being bottom of the league is fucking damning. We need to win this.

A draw will be ok