The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Leicester going to ET or winning on Thursday (both is ideal) would be great for us.

If they win I expect 4-6 changes against us. They've got a lot of games in hand, are fully safe - they just need to avoid injuries for the Conference League.

If they lose Rodgers will look to avoid the sack and see who they should keep and who should move on.

If my crappy maths is right then Norwich and Watford can only afford to loose 3 more games before having to win every remaining fixture to even draw level with us and Burnley 4, there is no way we are going down, but for some reason I am still nervous,  thanks a lot Mike Ashley for fucking up my football mental health!

Guest HTT II

I’ve said it a few times since Wolves, 2 more wins will absolute guarantee safety and we have it in us most definately!

45 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Maybe Howe will rotate for one of the games?

With the injuries we've got, there really isn't much room for rotation at all mind. Murphy/Almiron and Krafth/Manquillo are really the only plausible ones (assuming no one comes back from injury). 

21 hours ago, 54 said:

Someone on Reddit posts this weekly, which is a good indication of how we're doing:

q3mw1grgkqs81.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Can someone post the link to this person or reddit page - as i'm all for stats etc but could do with some divine inspiration on the excel (that is what this looks like) front as i'd like to take my excel workings to the next step - and this looks like the job.

Please PM me their details etc - many thanks in advance. 

2 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Can someone post the link to this person or reddit page - as i'm all for stats etc but could do with some divine inspiration on the excel (that is what this looks like) front as i'd like to take my excel workings to the next step - and this looks like the job.

Please PM me their details etc - many thanks in advance. 

Yeah sure thing, I got it from here :)

8 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

No team had ever survived after no wins in their first 14 games.

They stat has always annoyed me. Only 3 other clubs have went 14 games without winning. Not exactly a great sample size 

Edited by gdm

5 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

no team that has won the premiership, has been relegated in the same season!!!!!!   :explode:

Not the Premiership but didn't Juventus do it in Italy ?

Edited by madras

35 minutes ago, gdm said:

They stat has always annoyed me. Only 3 other clubs have went 14 games without winning. Not exactly a great sample size 

Makes it more remarkable tbh. Only us and 3 other teams have been that useless in nearly 30 years. The sample size is actually huge when you consider how many teams managed to grind out a win in their first 14 games of the season. Did the others all finish bottom and were 2 of those Derby and Sunderland?