The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

5 minutes ago, Decky said:

You’ve to ask yourself two questions now. If 35 points is enough this season do we think we’ll not get 10 more points this season? Answers clearly no, we’ll easily get another 15 or so.

The second question is will all four of Burnley, Brentford, Everton and Leeds finish above us? Answer to that is a clear no too for me. We’re safe. 

Also, we just took 4 points from two games without our three best players. I think that says more than anything.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

Easy to forget where we would be now if the FA hadn't rubber stamped the takeover :lol:

Aye :lol: Also almost forgot how doomed I thought we would be before the window opened. 

3 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Easy to forget where we would be now if the FA hadn't rubber stamped the takeover :lol:

Or think where we’d be if they’d allowed it in the summer, with the extra transfer window and pre season.

We are fine, we have enough and even with some key players injured Howe knows how to create an adaptable gameplan

He's instilled his ethos into the team and its showing. I think we will probably finish 13th/14th

Bring on the summer!

3 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

It's time to stop worrying about Burnley, Brentford and Leeds. We're in form and have momentum. Keep on doing what we're doing and it'll take care of itself.

As to who'll go, it definitely appears to be one of Leeds or Brentford. Both are the opposite of us right now.

Everton take a right beating from Man City later today and they're also in amongst it. Burnley like us have a bit of momentum now, which is absolutely massive. Teams having a hard time scoring and conceding tons at the other end are not going to pick up 3 points often enough to catch up imo.

Down to a 4 for me. Only that high because the gap to 18th is still small and injuries could scupper us. But really, it would be unbelievably depressing to go down now after this turnaround in form and results. There are clearly at least 3 teams worse than us now and that wasn't the case only six weeks ago.

Just now, samptime29 said:

Honestly thought we were down after Watford. What a difference 6 games makes. :celb:

I was absolutely devastated after their late goal. Was depressed for days. How times have changed.