The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

8 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Interested to see if Burnley can get back to back wins today. Big game for them.

Would like to see Burnley get a win, purely to drag Everton back into it.

That being said I do hope Burnley go down, they've gotten away with it for too long now.

17 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

That being said I do hope Burnley go down, they've gotten away with it for too long now.

Yeah. Win/win, really. 

Sick of Burnley now. But Everton since Allardyce have seemed to hate us for some reason. So fuck them and all. 

59 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Perfect scenario is we pick up another 3-4 wins. End in comfortable mid table and throw the match against Burnley, so Everton get relegated on goal difference. ? 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Everton have hated us for years. The peak was probably 2005 when Parker & Emre turned them and potential Champions League football for Souness & us. They got particularly bitter around that time.

Fair enough. I went to a few games at home

and away vs them and never noticed any biterness. But when they got Allardyce. I really noticed they really hated us for some reason. 

6 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I thought Friday night earned us the right not to worry too much about how other teams are doing. Our defeat to Everton was very disappointing and then we got totally humbled by a Spurs team who are looking lethal at the moment; but the Wolves game proved that the wheels have far from fallen off. We're still a competent team with a strong mentality that is well-drilled and capable of winning matches. There's at least four games left where you'd expect us to collect points. 

I wouldn't even write off the tougher games. If we can keep focus for 90 mins we'll be hard to beat against anybody. I'm not expecting anything from Liverpool and Man City, but I'm not expecting nothing, either.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Surely even the most incontinent of bedwetters is reassured now.

Everyone on here needs to pitch in a pack of incontinence pads for the most committed of the bedwetters

Just now, Jesse Pinkman said:

Why are people saying Burnley are relegated now? They have ridiculously easy fixtures. They won’t catch us but I can still definitely see them catching Everton considering Everton has some hard fixtures. 

Personally I think Burnley are too ineffective and Everton will do just enough in their home games I think. Hope I’m wrong.

2 minutes ago, Jesse Pinkman said:

Why are people saying Burnley are relegated now? They have ridiculously easy fixtures. They won’t catch us but I can still definitely see them catching Everton considering Everton has some hard fixtures. 

This.

If results go their way, they can still potentially finish 6th.

1 minute ago, Jesse Pinkman said:

Mainly because they had arguably their easiest remaining fixture today, and blew it. Norwich had lost 6 of their last 7, or 2 points from 24, but they couldn't take advantage.

I also think most are looking at it from a NUFC perspective and that it's over in that case, maybe an outside chance they can still catch Everton, but that doesn't really affect us.

Burnley have won 4 games in 30, it was mental that people were thinking they'd all of a sudden get 15 point from 9 games, the Norwich result being case and point :lol:

Think we'll be mathematically safe in 4 games time.