The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Just now, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

First time I’ve genuinely thought Leicester could go down. They look a bit out of their depth. 

Palace could really struggle as well. 

Palace look worse than Leicester, yet 3 points up on them. Hope the last day of the season has some real drama for the drop. Have a few teams in the mix to go down.

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Palace look worse than Leicester, yet 3 points up on them. Hope the last day of the season has some real drama for the drop. Have a few teams in the mix to go down.

I'm feeling sadistic since we're not in the mix. Would love to have all of the bottom half of the table within 3 points of each other on the final day.

Just now, Skeletor said:

I'm feeling sadistic since we're not in the mix. Would love to have all of the bottom half of the table within 3 points of each other on the final day.

Aye, would love that as well, see some tears flowing like we felt under Ashley. Muwahahahaha!!! [emoji38]

I’ll take fears of tears in this order:

1. West Ham (so salty, so delicious)

2. Leeds (I am still bitter of them humiliating us under Bielsa)

3. Everton (Won’t happen under Dyche, but Scouse Mackems fewm…. 🤌🏻👨‍🍳)

4. Leicester (Quite the fall from regular top10 finishes)

5. Forest (because they bought so many players and are horrible away)

Looking at that, Southampton and Palace have the least amount of games with other relegation threatened teams.

I simply can’t see Southampton staying up.

Leeds have the ability too, but they just can’t find that result or run of results to claw themselves out of it. They have a couple of times where they play 2 bottom 8 teams back to back and really need to win both games in at least one of those runs, and get 4 points from the other.

38 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Looking at that, Southampton and Palace have the least amount of games with other relegation threatened teams.

I simply can’t see Southampton staying up.

Leeds have the ability too, but they just can’t find that result or run of results to claw themselves out of it. They have a couple of times where they play 2 bottom 8 teams back to back and really need to win both games in at least one of those runs, and get 4 points from the other.

Tbf Southampton have 7 points from last 4 games with only 1 conceded. No way you can write them off now, their defence seems to have improved.