The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

• 2 months later...

Relegation battle is going to be tasty this year, and thankfully no added Newcastle to that recipe. Everton and/or Southampton as the biggest casualty. Some good players at Southampton who I'd see here ( Walkers-Peters, Salisu, JWP, Lavia & Kotchap) but just isn't clicking. 

2-3 games ago those on RTG were saying we could still go down. Anyone not still worried?

I mean we still need 1 more win to get the average amount of points for safety.

In all seriousness though, I predicted ahead of the season that I could see Southampton going down. This looks very likely to happen. I also think a 2nd long term Premier League team will go down, I think most of us would love it if is Everton.

West Ham are also having a bad season at the minute.

Bournemouth are weird, they on paper should be going down, but every time they get near the bottom 3 they pull away. Forest looked like they were going to go straight back down but have hit a run of form to put them in contention.

All in all, I honestly think it might be the most intriguing relegation battle in years. So many under achieving teams, no one team is being cut adrift.

2 hours ago, samptime29 said:

Everton in massive trouble. 1 point from Fulham, Leicester, Bournemouth, Wolves is vile.

Agree totally but he'll not be allowed to take them down. As soon as it starts looking genuinely sketchy (and we're not far away right now) they'll bin him and appoint Dyche imo