Southampton P-P Newcastle United (02/01/2022)

HaydnNUFC

Loving the reaction.   Personally couldn't give a toss what Everton or Southampton think.  Now lets gets some players in early, some sponsorships announced and a new DOF in and the level of bitterness, fear and loathing will be cranked up to the max.    Happy New year everyone, its going to be one hell of a ride!!  HWTL!

6 minutes ago, ShearersArmpit said:

Quality comment ? If you're happy that we're known as a team of cheating cunts, that's fine. I'm not. 

We know you’re not a Newcastle fan.

You know you’re not a Newcastle fan.

Your act is almost as pointless as your football club. 

You know you’ve made it when other clubs’ fans pretend to be your own, what a fucking rectangle man [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

Disgraceful that in unprecedented times and highest case rate of the pandemic so far, where they could easily have postponed all football again, that Southampton and Everton didn't get to benefit from playing a seveley weakened by injury and covid Newcastle XI just because nearly every other team has also had a match cancelled.

Edited by Wolfcastle

56 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

It is when it's mixed with injuries which can't be confirmed.  That's the issue.

It really isn't. Any player can say they don't want it disclosed and that's the end of it. 

Edited by Joey Linton

Of all of the shit we went through with Ashley, I can just imagine the straw that broke the camel’s back for an NUFC fan to sign up on here and rant, is the fact one of our matches has been postponed.

Nine posts all in this thread and I can’t even sniff the slightest whiff of gravy. Totally credible. :lol: 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Hello Geordies, obvs a Saints fan here. Tbh, if we'd had done the same thing we'd obvs be quite chuffed with ourselves.  We're all football fans and by our nature we're all a little bit fickle. I dont blame your club, youre doing everything that you can to survive. I blame the shitshow that is the premier league. I think theyre to blame for this whole mess. Sure a lot of our fans are fuming, some are more pragmatic and realise if the shoe were on the other foot.......pretty sure your lot would have the same reaction.  It is what it is really. What I think might be fair is any new signings not being allowed to play the rearranged games......but you lot aren't interested in that ??

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, Remember, its only football,  theres more important things in life. Look forward to scrapping with you ( in the footballing sense) for the rest of the season. 

10 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Oh shit I'm getting quoted on other forums? How can I monetize this? 

Podcast, YouTube channel, tea towel on your head, quit your job and set up a limited company and you're good to go. You might also want to screenshot something on your phone that says "The Club" when anyone calls you. 

10 minutes ago, Letissusedtobemyhero said:

Hello Geordies, obvs a Saints fan here. Tbh, if we'd had done the same thing we'd obvs be quite chuffed with ourselves.  We're all football fans and by our nature we're all a little bit fickle. I dont blame your club, youre doing everything that you can to survive. I blame the shitshow that is the premier league. I think theyre to blame for this whole mess. Sure a lot of our fans are fuming, some are more pragmatic and realise if the shoe were on the other foot.......pretty sure your lot would have the same reaction.  It is what it is really. What I think might be fair is any new signings not being allowed to play the rearranged games......but you lot aren't interested in that ??

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all, Remember, its only football,  theres more important things in life. Look forward to scrapping with you ( in the footballing sense) for the rest of the season. 

We’re laughing about it but it’s only called off because it met the criteria to get called off. The conspiracy chat is a bit mental, as if we’re capable of planning to that degree. 

13 minutes ago, Letissusedtobemyhero said:

Football isn’t fair.

1 minute ago, TheHoob said:

Mad reading posts about us apparently having the league in our pockets, like living in a parallel universe [emoji38]

All that talk about other clubs not having any influence over the last year and here we are with Southampton attempting to call the shots over a non-reversible decision made by the Premier League. :lol: