Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

12 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Enzo Le Fee also looks super tasty. Small but very agile and very skilled. Great vision and had very good defensive stats.

Was close to moving to Bournemouth - think he may end up there 

48 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Enzo Le Fee also looks super tasty. Small but very agile and very skilled. Great vision and had very good defensive stats.

Looks amazing. Love watching him

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Doesn’t mean much coming from Murphy tbh 

Yes, would've meant more coming from Trippier given Murphy named Kevin Nolan in his all time 5 a side team :lol:

56 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Livramento worth a look at? Chance to ease him in next season as cover to Trippier and work up his match fitness. 

I’d prefer Walker Peters, can cover both sides well.

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Livramento worth a look at? Chance to ease him in next season as cover to Trippier and work up his match fitness. 

So I'm not the only one that keep forgetting Ashby? :lol:

Was talking with a savvy West Ham fan the other day who thinks Ashby is England's next Right Back... They all seem to rave about him to be fair.

2 hours ago, 80 said:

Was talking with a savvy West Ham fan the other day who thinks Ashby is England's next Right Back... They all seem to rave about him to be fair.

I think he can still play for England since he's only represented Scotland through the U21s, but has he given any indication he would want to play for England?

19 minutes ago, Teslact said:

I think he can still play for England since he's only represented Scotland through the U21s, but has he given any indication he would want to play for England?

No idea but I'd be surprised if England wasn't what he wanted judging by his accent and birthplace.

The guy I was talking to might be getting ahead of himself to be fair, but it's surprising how unanimous West Ham supporters have been about his quality given how little he's played etc. Everyone down on Moyes and the club about him going.