Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

On 29/12/2023 at 16:24, chapdelaine said:

Morgan Whittaker at Plymouth,similar to Ollie Watkins career path, young British hardworking and improving,also cheap so very realistic 

As a 3rd choice striker I don’t mind him - there is also Jonathan Rowe

Would love to have Olise here - would take us to a whole new level 

Olise and Mbuemo are the 2 I want - unrealistic but can only dream 

Sancho doesn't want to be a footballer anymore. Wouldn't surprise me if he just sits his manu contract out and retire mid 20s. I believe his wants to be a model and do his own clothing range. 

Roy Keane will be fizzing, but also on point.

32 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Sancho doesn't want to be a footballer anymore. Wouldn't surprise me if he just sits his manu contract out and retire mid 20s. I believe his wants to be a model and do his own clothing range. 

If Sancho is a model, then i'm the president of the US

I've said it for years, no idea why some players put themselves through the hassle. For some of them they're millionaires at 20 with more money than they can ever spend at 24/25. If you're not enjoying football then what's the point, there's far more to life than this.

8 hours ago, Dokko said:

Christ almighty.  Delusional fucker.  That reminds me of Rio Ferdinand’s response to the ‘what would you have been if you weren’t a footballer?’; ‘something like a model, because I love clothes’.  Absolutely zero self-awareness. 

(Peter Crouch’s answer to the question is famous, but I’ll repeat it for anyone who hasn’t heard it - ‘a virgin’)

14 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Peter Crouch’s answer to the question is famous, but I’ll repeat it for anyone who hasn’t heard it - ‘a virgin’)

Did he not reply "single" 😂