Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Fingers crossed we're not in a position where Howe will feel compelled to rush him back. Healing the fracture is one thing, but isn't it also important to build up the muscles after this kind of injury to prevent other injuries from happening? Or is that assumed to be part of the time out?

19 minutes ago, greydos said:

How have you not progressed to full on love yet?! You’re a good few weeks behind!! 

Nah man, i love the guy. He's easily my favorite player we've had in a decade or more. 

Guest reefatoon
5 hours ago, Thiago said:

I've never taken to a player this quickly. 

Ginola for me. 4 minutes into his debut and he glides past 3 players and puts a shot just wide. You could instantly see he was something special and completely different to what we had.

3 hours ago, reefatoon said:

Ginola for me. 4 minutes into his debut and he glides past 3 players and puts a shot just wide. You could instantly see he was something special and completely different to what we had.

2 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

For me he's up there with Tino, Peter Withe, Mirandinha...and Keegan obv.

I was only a kid when those were kicking about (soz) but he's just come in and raised the level instantly and demanded so much of them.

6 hours ago, reefatoon said:

I remember when we played Celtic in a pre season and my man-crush was developed instantly for him. Moved on to the Spurs testimonial game for Gary Mabbutt too and still couldn't get enough of Daveed, before finally getting to see him on Motd vs Coventry at home. Loved him so much.

Edited by nufcjb

Manc/Bury friend of mine just told me this so make of it as you wish:

"random change of subject and status hijacking but while I remember, spoke to trips brother today. His foot is in a cast and is healing well might not be as long as feared!!"