Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

Listening to a few of his longer interview/podcasts recently I did think he came across thick as mince. He's done well to curate his image as an intelligent leader in football.

I thought this well before reading this thread today. Still think he's a great player obvs.

Edited by Weezertron
grammar

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

His twitter account has been removed.  I imagine that's trippers legal team.  This bloke is in for a world of pain.

Obviously never heard of the terms libel or slander.

He’ll have deleted it when he realised how messy things could get for him IMO. Bet the poor lad is sat in his mam’s box room absolutely shitting himself.

Nee idea if this is true or not, but get ready for the new world of super fakes and AI generated bollocks, gents. It's going to be shit.

Edited by SEMTEX

7 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

His twitter account has been removed.  I imagine that's trippers legal team.  This bloke is in for a world of pain.

Obviously never heard of the terms libel or slander.

Not helped himself with the post about him going fishing either

20 minutes ago, TRC said:

So we are slandering our player of the seasons character based a social media picture going round which noone can confirm its true?

The season's almost over. Need to fill our time somehow.

1 hour ago, SEMTEX said:

Nee idea if this is true or not, but get ready for the new world of super fakes and AI generated bollocks, gents. It's going to be shit.

Yep. It will very soon get to the point when important people get photos taken of them doing something dodgy as fuck but they blame it on AI which nobody will be able to prove or not. Likewise innocent people will get imposed into photos that cause them an absolute shit storm. All for lolz. 

2 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

The fact none of the media have run with it proves its utter bollocks

People have mentioned his tattoos are in the wrong position and it looks like it's been photoshopped.

9 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Yep. It will very soon get to the point when important people get photos taken of them doing something dodgy as fuck but they blame it on AI which nobody will be able to prove or not. Likewise innocent people will get imposed into photos that cause them an absolute shit storm. All for lolz. 

Think AI now only needs to listen to something like 3 seconds of someone’s voice before it can speak like them as well. 

Any kind of video, photo or voice based ID checks will be redundant soon. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

9 minutes ago, pubteam said:

People have mentioned his tattoos are in the wrong position and it looks like it's been photoshopped.

Not really, that’s been debunked.

I’m not saying it’s not a fake, just that the tattoo’s match up reasonably.