Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

He did say he was looking forward to the game in his interview, which I thought hinted to involvement. Didn't sound like it was from a watching the game point of view!

Howe said this morning that Trippier was going to play in it 

4 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Could be unbelievable for someone like Jamaal Lewis tbh. Not many better to learn the FB/WB role from that Trippier.

Good point. He seems very much leadership material anyway if you watched his interview, felt like he was itching to get out there for his first game. If you could design the perfect NUFC player it would be him. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Lazarus said:

Just been watching the 20min presser - theres an ever so slight spanish twang in the way he pronounces certain words.

Link?

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

I feel like Alistair Magowan was the one who asked Eddie Howe what he felt about the Saudi ownership too. 

Aye he was. What on earth is he expecting them to say?

16 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Aye he was. What on earth is he expecting them to say?

It's such a snide little question but Trippier's answer was near identical to Howe's IIRC. They're obviously fishing for something to cause a stink over but he may be better served asking the relevant government reps what they think.

Guest HTT II
59 minutes ago, Ste said:

I feel like Alistair Magowan was the one who asked Eddie Howe what he felt about the Saudi ownership too. 

He was as shit at impressions as he is at journalism!

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Just watching his presser, I love how he says he's here to help off the pitch as well as on it, such a refreshing attitude to have in a player.

Him and Big Joe bossing the dressing room. Proper “shape up or ship out” mentality to be instilled:indi: