Kieran Trippier: targeting return for Brighton (h) (Hope)

Yorkie

Yeah, nonsense. Haaland had an outstanding season and Mbappe was more important than Messi for PSG. Messi is the greatest but it’s finally time to put him to rest, especially now he’s going to the MLS. Hope he still turns it on for Argentina however 

Walker is the best all-round right-back of the Premier League era for me. Trippier is a better passer as is Trent, but I wouldn’t say they are better footballers. I really like Walker, he seems a top lad and given the number of games he’s played - all at the highest level - and his age, he still has that amazing pace and power. A very underrated player!

Edited by Tiburon

1 hour ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Maintain he would have been class in the 90's as a traditional right midfielder.

You've got to be joking though, Trent can't defend for shit. His general defensive awareness is awful and seems to be caught out every game. He is unreal on the ball like, up there with anyone in terms of picking a pass or bending in a cross.

I agree he's not a great defender but I think his as an overall package, his positives outweigh the negative. 

Two Liverpool players scare me when they have the ball. Trent and Salah. 

Reece James should be the best right back but his injuries have set him back. 

Edited by Astroblack

2 hours ago, Tiburon said:

Walker is the best all-round right-back of the Premier League era for me. trippier is a better passer as is Trent, but I wouldn’t say they are better footballers. I really like Walker, he seems a top lad and given the number of games he’s played - all at the highest level - and his age, he still has that amazing pace and power. A very underrated player!

Zabaleta is probably my favourite ever PL right back.

10 hours ago, Astroblack said:

I agree he's not a great defender but I think his as an overall package, his positives outweigh the negative. 

Two Liverpool players scare me when they have the ball. Trent and Salah. 

Reece James should be the best right back but his injuries have set him back. 

I don't think you can be considered the best at something when you're a liability at the main requirement of your job. His managers are trying to find a new position for him, which is a testament to his ability with the ball and his deficiencies as a RB.

Rheece James is the most complete fullback of the lot. But his body doesn’t look up for the challenge of elite football.  Hope he can maintain fitness. 

Aye Trent’s days as a proper FB look limited.  His defending is worse than it’s given credit for. He’s bad at so many aspects of defending. 1v1 bad. Positioning bad.  Can run off the back of him all day. Can’t read a 1-2 to save his life.  Very little application or aptitude for defending. 

Walker is a degenerate but probably the best all things considered.  

On 16/06/2023 at 07:06, r0cafella said:

Very much system dependent no? I can’t imagine walker being able to perform at the level trips does for us. 

Walkers pace does bail his team out at times, but he's got a far better football brain than he's given credit for imo. Sublime on the right side of a back 3, I think he could adapt to a loss of pace for sure.

On 25/06/2023 at 23:13, Alberto2005 said:

Did anything else come out about the cheating stuff? Noticed on IG not featuring in his Wife's content recently.

You'll be relieved to know he's with the fam at Disney World.

On 25/06/2023 at 23:13, Alberto2005 said:

Did anything else come out about the cheating stuff? Noticed on IG not featuring in his Wife's content recently.

Looks like they are just back from Disney land. Smoothed things over

• 2 weeks later...