Kieran Trippier

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Bored of reading Romano give the same update every day. 

knows f all imo 

Rehashes the same safe vague speculation over and over again that’s already well known 

Just now, CFlan said:

I think Romano gets the majority of his stuff from the agents. So when it goes into the hands of the clubs agreeing fees and the like he doesn’t have as much certainty.  

Aye definitely. Seems to have a relationship with every agent under the Sun. 

Ornstein is also someone who is highly accurate. 

I mean I'm not one of the overly impatient ones and I'm relaxed about the process, but I'll about I'm constantly baffled why we seen to only when think of picking up the phone on January 1st.

That's just the time you can register players. You can agree fees and personal terms any time you like and then just press the "go" button when the window opens. Why do we never seem to do that?!

2 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

I mean I'm not one of the overly impatient ones and I'm relaxed about the process, but I'll about I'm constantly baffled why we seen to only when think of picking up the phone on January 1st.

That's just the time you can register players. You can agree fees and personal terms any time you like and then just press the "go" button when the window opens. Why do we never seem to do that?!

We've been in discussions with Atletico/Trippier before Jan 1st.

I know I'm impatient but just finalise it already. It's bringing back 'Nam type flashbacks of the 732 year takeover saga with this "movement closer" malarkey.

Him signed would be a massive, a huge weight off my mind and the confirmation that we are now serious players in the market. It effs up and there is a possibility that it becomes the first of many to snub us.

Sorry, sorry, Just years of worry because the previous era are not easy to shift.