Sven Botman

The Prophet

3 hours ago, Toonjam88 said:

in the end he had to get off so he wasn’t allowed on the flight. KLM does allow you to take pets on not sure why he wasn’t allowed. I’m assuming the cats in that red bag 😂😂😂😂

a410b629-b4d8-4804-9d09-68fc0cb9b263.jpeg

Seems not to have been cat related judging by later posts, but the UK is one of the few countries in the world where you are not allowed to land with an animal in the cabin - it's got to be in the hold. A few airlines have the facility on outbound flights but when we brought out cat from Turkey, we had to fly him to Paris, train to Lille, and then I used the tunnel to drive to Lille (there and back in one day from south-east London) and bring him through that way in the car. They have a pet check facility at Calais for cars coming through the tunnel. Although we did it ourselves there are people offering pet courier services into the UK for this reason, just shuttling backwards and forwards between France and the UK, for pet owners who don't want to put their pet in the hold.

EDIT: To be honest that could well be the real reason if he hasn't made the flight. If he's booked two seats without checking UK regs, and just turned up with his cat he wouldn't have been able to board. If he's happy to put Tiddles Botman in the hold and has the right paperwork otherwise, then they might be able to put him on a later flight. Otherwise the cat is staying behind and he'll need to make other arrangements.

Edited by Elma

I was on that flight. Botman was actually on the plane for ages and walked all way to back of cabin. Didn't see a cat.

They said there was a discrepancy with the number of people on the flight and the number of people they were expecting. It wasn't clear, it was annoying. 

34 minutes ago, 54 said:

Botman, Isak, Barnes and Wilson being back after the international break would be massive like, actual options :lol:

Add Miggy aswell 

Just need Anderson back in the next 3 weeks to give us another midfield option 

5 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

He’s usually pretty accurate him.

He had Isak starting the cup final. I know people can be wrong, but once you put out incorrect team news I just think you are making it up.