Sven Botman

The Prophet

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I’m not entirely sure he’s a priority of the club, I think he’d come to be with his best friend, but aside from that there’s no major interest, I’m not sure if we’ve even scouted him. But he’s quite obviously a very good player..

They wanted Botman and have missed out on some solid alternatives while they waited this out, if it somehow happens, it’ll be a major coup given the level of the clubs competing for his signature.

We’ll see what happens with the young French lad, but wouldn’t be surprised if they are playing the same game of chicken with this one.

We scouted Paqueta before Bruno, and have previously made a bid.

Just now, McDog said:

Well, this adds to fine Friday!

Weather is nice, pints are cold and a lightning fast CB may be joining Newcastle shortly.

just heard a sonic boom over High Heaton, must have arrived at Little Benton for his Medical already 

Good stuff. Now lets get that Winger, striker and CM in please. 

This is a BIG piece for us, considering he has been our number 1 target from the start. Big win for the transfer team and the club considering the competition. Hope he lives up to the hype.

Edited by toontownman

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Oh come on, there has to be one English report? Downie? Hope? Edwards? Anyone...

Shit hot aren't they...

Edwards was too busy writing a piece about how we'd have no one else in before pre-season.

Edited by The Prophet