Sven Botman

The Prophet

1 minute ago, TRon said:

It's just a matter of negotiating the fee now, but feels like it's done. Will just be a matter of a few mill here or there. 

Oh the joys of now being able to spunk “a few mill, here or there” :cheesy: Hey isn’t the transfer window brilliaaaaaaant. 

1 hour ago, toontownman said:

So we haven't even made a second bid yet because they never rejected the first? :idiot2:

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that they rejected the first so I assume he means they still haven't accepted or rejected the second bid.

I know we don't want to be messed about, but I hope we're not wasting valuable time messing about for the sake a few million quid's worth of add ons like. Let's just get this one done. 

Lille are generally good with this shit. They won't get less than they want. Just hope we pay it or move elsewhere. If we manage to get Carlos in, maybe we can posture a bit and wait a week or so more to see if Lille blink. We really have to get him and any new players in and start acclimatizing them, especially those that would be new to the league.

9 minutes ago, Andy said:

I know we don't want to be messed about, but I hope we're not wasting valuable time messing about for the sake a few million quid's worth of add ons like. Let's just get this one done. 

Yeah, huge run of games coming up and we need to get our targets in as soon as possible.

I'm sure our current bid (or something slightly lower, frankly) would be accepted on deadline day but we haven't got that luxury and Lille know it.

If we have other targets that we're equally as excited by then we could choose to make a bit of a statement here by walking away... if this is the guy we really want though I suspect we'll meet Lille's terms very soon.