Sven Botman

The Prophet

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’m not sure I want to, but I don’t understand this. 

Referring to Mitrovic, who is, IMO, the biggest coward in the PL

Edit: reading back, original post was ridiculously badly written (blame the ludicrous London traffic that has had me on a bus for the best part of 13 hours today…)

Edited by SteV

11 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’m pretty sure he was injured even before the start of the match. 

Apparently. And gave up as soon as it went 0-2. He’s a coward. We saw that with numerous instances when he was here (granted he was very young). The worst being the feinted ‘headbutt’ incident when he squared up to Gary Cahill at SJP

Anyway, Sven Botman’s great and he’lll only get better.

Edited by SteV

31 minutes ago, SteV said:

Apparently. And gave up as soon as it went 0-2. He’s a coward. We saw that with numerous instances when he was here (granted he was very young). The worst being the feinted ‘headbutt’ incident when he squared up to Gary Cahill at SJP

Anyway, Sven Botman’s great and he’lll only get better.

Yet people on the Fulham forum are saying he was limping and not joining in the warm ups before kick off.  If you think he ran off a football game scared then you truly are an idiot.

Hmm Mitrovic clearly has oodles of talent, but i have no qualms with how he was treated with us, he had plenty of chances and couldnt hit a fucking barn door. He clearly has plenty of ability but he underperformed for us

Just now, Tiresias said:

Hmm Mitrovic clearly has oodles of talent, but i have no qualms with how he was treated with us, he had plenty of chances and couldnt hit a fucking barn door. He clearly has plenty of ability but he underperformed for us

Agreed. Just arguing there coward remark.

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Yet people on the Fulham forum are saying he was limping and not joining in the warm ups before kick off.  If you think he ran off a football game scared then you truly are an idiot.

He was limping getting off the bus for sure.

11 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

If that’s true the manager is an idiot. I know he’s an important player for them, but he’s not good enough to playing when he’s not fit enough to be taking part in warm ups.

Anyway, again, Sven Botman….

8 hours ago, Tiresias said:

I do find it funny that the narrative has become about Rafa making poor calls with Toney and Mitro. At the time Toney was nowhere near the player he is now, he’s even admitted that himself. Mitro was an absolute liability, a walking red card.

Both decisions are the time were correct, but both players have improved significantly since then. 

I think the Mitro decision was fine.  I still wouldn't want him playing for us.  Despite his goals this season, I still see him as a liability and a poor player out of possession.

Toney, I don't know enough to be certain, but with good old hindsight it is super easy to say we could've loaned him out for another year or two.

Most key passes per 90 of any centre back in the league so far this season.

Most shot creating actions per 90 too, which has come from him nearly scoring from corners. I can see him getting a few goals for us because he's incredible in the air. 

58 minutes ago, Smal said:

Most key passes per 90 of any centre back in the league so far this season.

Most shot creating actions per 90 too, which has come from him nearly scoring from corners. I can see him getting a few goals for us because he's incredible in the air. 

The header he nearly scored yesterday that led to Longstaff's goal was unbelievable, it was so good it had curl on it and was inches away. 

He's been so close to scoring its agonising. 

9 hours ago, Comegetasample said:

The header he nearly scored yesterday that led to Longstaff's goal was unbelievable, it was so good it had curl on it and was inches away. 

He's been so close to scoring its agonising. 

was actually a great save from the keeper to tip it onto the post.